- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Argentine citizens
- 2. How to apply for Ethiopia visa for Argentina nationals
- 3. Cost of Ethiopia visa and processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Argentine citizens FAQs
Ethiopia visa for Argentine citizens in February 2024
Ethiopia is a one-of-a-kind country in and of itself. Ethiopia has it all: a rich cultural past, a plethora of fauna and flowers, and charming, sympathetic people. The tribals who guard and preserve their past, and legacy, and keep it as distinct as possible add to the value of this country.
If you are an Argentine citizen and wish to visit Ethiopia, please read the information below. The most recent information about Ethiopia visa requirements for Argentine residents.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Argentine citizens
An Ethiopian visa is required for Argentine nationals. It has never been easier to obtain an Ethiopia visa for Argentina, and now is the time to do so and enjoy a relaxed trip. The government has begun issuing Ethiopia e-visas to Argentina nationals.
Continue reading to discover how to fill out an Ethiopian visa application form and apply for an Ethiopian e-visa online.
Ethiopia visa for Argentine citizens
What is an Ethiopia visa online?
The Ethiopian electronic visa was designed to speed up the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens of all nations can easily fill out the online application form by filling in a few simple questions.
At Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, travelers can present their e-visa and passport to Ethiopian border officers.
Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants having the option to stay up to a 30-day or 90-day visa. The validity of the visa begins from the intended date of arrival provided on the application form.
2. How to apply for Ethiopia visa for Argentina nationals
Step-by-step instructions for applying for an Ethiopia Tourist Visa
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form.
- Step 2: Receive the confirmation email of your visa application and provide additional documentation. After that, you need to make an online payment for the visa fee.
- Step 3: You will receive your e-visa through email.
- Step 4: Once you receive your e-visa via email, remember to download and print a copy of it. Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
An Ethiopian e-Visa normally takes between 01 and 03 business days (24-72 hours) to process after the registration is correctly submitted. You can track the progress of your visa application online.
In exceptional cases, the operation may take longer. This is mostly certainly due to application issues or inconsistency. Therefore, it is important to double-check all information before submitting your Ethiopia e-Visa application form to avoid application delays.
When you apply for an Ethiopian visa from Argentina, the response will be sent to the email address you enter on the application form.
In addition, you will be provided an overview of the e-Visa's terms and conditions. A printed copy of the e-visa must be shown at the border upon arrival to enter Ethiopia.
Check documents required
- Argentine passports must be valid for at least six months from the arrival date in Ethiopia.
- There should be at least one vacant page in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A color photograph of the applicant
- Dual nationals should select their nationality based on the passport they want to use for travel.
Cost of Ethiopia Evisa
3. Cost of Ethiopia visa and processing time
Ethiopia visa fees are divided into two categories:
- Ethiopia service charge: This is the deposit required for our services in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopian Government Charge: This is the fee you must pay to the Ethiopian Immigration Department for them to issue you a visa. This is the required fee for applicants seeking an e-visa.
We also recommend that you buy Ethiopian travel insurance. When you are not in your own country, you can be protected against a variety of threats, including the COVID-19 pandemic, for a fee. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take based on your circumstances.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Argentina
An Ethiopian e-Visa normally takes 01 to 03 business days (24-72 hours) to complete when the application is correctly submitted. You can monitor the status of your visa application online.
Ethiopia Immigration & e-Visa Portal currently offers three tiers of service. Comprises:
- Normal: For Argentine applicants who need an e-visa in 03 business days
- Urgent: For Argentine citizens who need an e-Visa in 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: For Argentine candidates who need an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
Please bear in mind that the higher the service fee, the faster the processing time.
4. Ethiopia visa for Argentine citizens FAQs
Some frequently asked questions about Ethiopia visas for Argentine nationals.
Do Argentines need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Yes. Every traveler who wishes to visit Ethiopia must apply for an e-visa.
What is an Ethiopia E-Visa for Argentina?
It is a legal document that is connected to your passport and allows you to enter Ethiopia.
How many times can I enter Ethiopia with an E-Visa?
With this electronic visa, you have a single entry into Ethiopia.
Hope the above article is useful and gives you information about Ethiopia visa requirements for Argentine citizens. If you have any questions or want to book an Ethiopia visa service, feel free to contact us. Online 24/7 with no charge.