Ethiopia e visa for Indian citizen: Requirements and Fees
- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Indian citizens
- 2. How to apply for Ethiopia visa for Indian nationals?
- 3. Ethiopia e visa fees for Indians and processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Indian citizens FAQs
Ethiopia is a one-of-a-kind country in its own right. Ethiopia has it all: a rich cultural past, a plethora of fauna and flowers, and charming, sympathetic people. This site is made even more worthwhile by the tribals who guard and preserve their past, legacy, and keep it as distinct as possible.
If you are an Indian citizen planning a trip to Ethiopia, you should read the article below for the most up-to-date information on Ethiopia visa requirements for Indian citizens.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Indian citizens
For Indian citizens planning a trip in Ethiopia, an Ethiopia visa is necessary. Obtaining an Ethiopia visa for Indians has never been easier, and now is the time to do it and enjoy a pleasant trip in Ethiopia. The Government has begun to issue Ethiopia eletronic visa to persons of Indian nationality.
Continue reading to discover how to fill out an Ethiopian visa application form and applying for an Ethiopia e-visa online.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
The Ethiopian online visa was created to help speed up the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens from all eligible countries can complete the online application form quickly by answering a number of fundamental questions.
At Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, Indian passengers can present their eVisa and passport to Ethiopian border officers. Ethiopia's online visa is single-entry, with applicants having the option of a 30-day or 90-day visa. An Ethiopia electronic visa is exclusively applicable for tourist purposes and is valid from the arrival date in Ethiopia specified on the application form.
Ethiopia E Visa for Indians
2. How to apply for Ethiopia visa for Indian nationals?
Apply for an Ethiopia Tourist Visa step by step:
- Step 1: Complete the secure online application form. In this step, you must include all of the candidates' personal information including Full name, the birth date, nationality, gender and passport number, date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Double check all the information provided in the previous step to make sure that this information is accurate. Pay the e visa fee online using electronic payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal) or wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus transactions).
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of the e visa application and provide additional documents.
- Step 4: Wait for the result of the e-visa application sent via email. Download and print out your e visa. Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
After the application is properly submitted, an Ethiopian eVisa usually takes 1 to 3 working days (24-72 hours) to process. You can tracking status of your visa application online.
In exceptional cases, the operation may take longer. This is mostly certainly due to application issues or inconsistency. Double-check every details before submitting your Ethiopia eVisa online application to avoid application delays.
When you apply for an Ethiopian visa from India, the response will be delivered to the email address you provide in the application form. You will also be given an overview of the eVisa's terms and conditions. A printed copy of the e-Visa must be shown at the border upon arrival to enter Ethiopia.
Check documents required:
- An Indian passport must be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of arrival in Ethiopia
- At least one blank page in the passport must be accessible for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A freshly shot color personal image of the candidate.
- Ethiopia e visa for Pakistani nationals
- Ethiopia visa for US citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Canadian citizens
- Ethiopia visa UK citizens
Ethiopia visa requirements for Indian citizens
3. Ethiopia e visa fees for Indians and processing time
Ethiopia visa fees for Indians include two types of fees:
- Ethiopia service fee: This is the amount you must pay in advance for our services to help you obtain an Ethiopian visa.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: This is the sum you must pay in order for the Ethiopia Immigration Department to issue you a visa. This is the mandatory charge for applicants seeking an eVisa.
Furthermore, we recommend that you purchase Ethiopian travel insurance. When you are not in your own country, you can be protected against various dangers, including the Covid pandemic, for a nominal charge. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take based on your circumstances.
Ethiopian visa processing time from India
An Ethiopian eVisa typically takes 01 to 03 working days (24-72 hours) to complete after the registration is correctly submitted. You can track the progress of your visa application online.
Ethiopia Immigration Services presently provides 03 levels of service. Comprises:
- Normal: For Indian applicants who require an e Visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent: For Indian nationals who require an e Visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: For those who require an e Visa within 24 hours.
Please bear in mind that the shorter the processing time, the more expensive the service.
4. Ethiopia visa for Indian citizens FAQs
Some frequently asked questions related to the topic of Ethiopia visa for Indian citizens. Please refer to
Do Indians need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Every Indian traveler that wants to go to Ethiopia needs to request an e-Visa.
What is an Ethiopia E-Visa for Indians?
It's a legal document that permits you to enter Ethiopia and it's linked to your passport.
How long can Indians stay in Ethiopia with an e visa?
You can stay there for 30 days or 90 days in Total depending on the type of visa you use. Remember that you cannot use this visa for paid work or employment.
How many times can I enter Ethiopia with an E-Visa?
With this electronic visa, you have a Single Entry.
Hope the above article is useful and gives you information about Ethiopia visa requirements for Indian citizens. If you have any questions or want to book an Ethiopia visa service, feel free to contact us. Online 24/7 with no charge.