Ethiopia e-Visa requirements for UK citizens
- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for UK citizens
- 2. How to apply Ethiopia visa for UK citizens online
- 3. Ethiopia tourist e-visa fees for UK citizens
- 4. Ethiopia visa for UK citizens FAQs
All foreign citizens wanting to visit Ethiopia must get a visa, regardless of the reason for their travel. Citizens of Djiboutian and Kenyan, on the other hand, do not require a visa because their nations are visa-exempt.
To enter Ethiopia, UK nationals must get a valid visa. UK residents can either get a visa in advance or apply for a visa on arrival after arriving at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
Allow Ethiopia Immigration Services to provide you with the Ethiopia visa requirements for UK citizens in this post. Let us investigate!
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for UK citizens
If you are a UK citizen and want to visit Ethiopia, you will need a visa. The introduction of the Ethiopia e visa makes it easier for UK nationals to obtain a visa to the country.
We recommend that you apply for a visa before you travel. There are two other ways to obtain a visa.
- Apply at the Ethiopian Embassy in the United Kingdom (For long term visa or purposes other than tourism, please visit the website for full details).
- Request an Ethiopia Tourist e-visa.
Ethiopia Visa for UK Citizens
What is Ethiopia tourist e-visa for UK passport holders?
For UK nationals, the Ethiopia electronic visa (eVisa) is a digital visa obtained online. It enables UK citizens to get an Ethiopian visa from the comfort of their own home.
The United Kingdom is one of more than 200 countries whose residents can apply online for an electronic Ethiopia visa in advance of their trip to the nation. An Ethiopia e visa is granted for tourism purposes only, and is valid from the exact date of entry in Ethiopia provided in the application form.
The application procedure is quick and simple, and it takes place entirely online, thus travelers from the United Kingdom will avoid trips to Ethiopian embassies or consulates as part of the eVisa application process.
The following are the terms of the Ethiopia eVisa for UK citizens:
- Allows the holder to enter Ethiopia for tourist reasons.
- Allows a 30-day or 90-day stay, depending on the applicant's choice.
Please keep in mind that the validity of an Ethiopian tourist e-visa begins on the intended arrival date the traveler provides on the application form , not on the date the visa is issued.
- Ethiopia visa for Indians
- Ethiopia e visa for Pakistani nationals
- Ethiopia visa for US citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Canadian citizens
Check Ethiopia Visa requirements for UK citizens
2. How to apply Ethiopia visa for UK citizens online
The fast and secure way to get your visa is by applying for an Ethiopia e visa online. Only 04 simple steps to apply Ethiopia e-Visa:
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa to process your eVisa to Ethiopia.
- In this phase, you must input the applicants' complete personal information.
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
- Please double-check your information to ensure that it is complete and right. Then, for our visa service charge, select a payment option and complete the secure checkout form.
- After we receive full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be required to supply certain further documents to complete your application form.
Step 3: Get your e-Visa through email
- After completing step 2, please check your email for your confirmed details, and we will notify you when your Ethiopia e-Visa will be ready.
- The e-Visa will be processed and granted online and sent to you.
Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
Before boarding the plane, please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we sent you through email.
You are advised to take a valid e-Visa along with you during your trip in Ethiopia.
3. Ethiopia tourist e-visa fees for UK citizens
The cost of Ethiopia visa for UK nationals comprises two sorts of costs.
- Government charges and the Service fee: These are the fees that must be paid when applying for an e-visa online.
- Currently, Ethiopia Immigration Services offers 03 distinct services, each of which corresponds to a particular stage of the visa application procedure.
It should be noted that the higher the service charge, the faster the visa application time.
- Normal: For UK applicants who need an e Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For UK individuals who need an e Visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: For people who need an e Visa in 24 hours.
4. Ethiopia visa for UK citizens FAQs
What is the validity of an Ethiopian tourist visa?
Ethiopia issues single-entry tourist visas for foreign nationals. The validity of an e Visa to Ethiopia is within 30 days or 90 days from the intended date of arrival in Ethiopia provided on the application form.
How many days will it take to get my Ethiopian tourist e-visa?
Ethiopia will send you the tourist e-visa within 01 to 03 working days after submitting the application. However, in some cases, authorities may recheck your application, and it may cause a slight delay in getting your visa.
Can I work inside Ethiopia after entering the country to use the Tourist visa?
No. Tourist visas are issued to foreign nationals exclusively for tourism-related activities, and you are not supposed to work inside the country using these travel documents. If authorities find you violating the rules, strict legal actions will be taken.
How long can UK citizens be in the nation of Ethiopia?
All visitors that come from the UK may stay in Ethiopia for 30 days or 90 days in Total. Keep in mind that you can't use this travel authorization for any type of work.
Hope this article has clarified all the information about Ethiopia visa requirements for UK citizens. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need to book Ethiopia visa service. Professional personnel with many years of expertise in this industry will save you a significant amount of time and money in obtaining visa clearance.