Ethiopia visa requirements for Australian citizens
- 1. Check Ethiopia e visa requirements for Australian citizens
- 2. How to apply Ethiopian tourist visa for Australian citizens?
- 3. Ethiopia tourist e-visa fees for citizens of Australia
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Australian citizens FAQs
All international visitors to Ethiopia, regardless of the reason for their travel, must get a visa. Citizens of Djibouti and Kenya, on the other hand, do not require a visa because their nations are visa-free.
To enter Ethiopia, Australian citizens must have a valid visa. Australian residents can obtain a visa in advance or apply for a visa on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
Ethiopia Immigration Services will provide you with the Ethiopian e visa requirements for Australian citizens in this article. Let us investigate!
1. Check Ethiopia e visa requirements for Australian citizens
If you are an Australian citizen, you will need a visa to visit Ethiopia. We recommend that you apply for a visa before you travel. There are two more ways to acquire a visa.
Fill out an application at the Ethiopian Embassy in Australia (information on the website), and request an e-visa for Ethiopia.
Ethiopia visa requirements for Australian citizens
What is the Ethiopia tourist e-visa for Australian citizens?
Ethiopia's electronic visa (eVisa) is a digital visa issued online for Australian citizens. It allows Australians to get an Ethiopian visa from the convenience of their own home.
Australia is one of more than 200 eligible countries whose citizens may apply online for an electronic Ethiopia visa before traveling to the country.
The application process is quick and easy, and it is completed fully online, so travelers from Australia will avoid visits to Ethiopian Embassies or Consulates as part of the e-Visa application process.
The terms of the Ethiopian eVisa for Australian citizens are as follows:
- Allows the holder to visit Ethiopia for tourism purposes.
- Allows a 30-day or a 90-day stay, depending on the applicant's preference.
- Please remember that the validity of an Ethiopian tourist e-visa begins on the arrival date in Ethiopia that is provided on the application form, not on the date the visa is issued.
Visa requirements for Australian citizens traveling to Ethiopia
2. How to apply Ethiopian tourist visa for Australian citizens?
The quickest and most secure method to obtain your visa. Only four simple steps are required to apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa:
- Step 1: Complete the online secure application form. To process your e-Visa to Ethiopia, please complete the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa. You must enter all of the applicants' personal information.
- Step 2: Check your information to confirm that it is correct and full. After that, choose a payment method and fill out the secure checkout form for the Ethiopia visa service charge. After we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be requested to provide further documentation to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Request your e-Visa through email. Check your email for your confirmed information, and we'll let you know when your Ethiopia eVisa is available. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Download the Ethiopia e-Visa that we issued you through email and print it out before boarding the airline. Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport. If you hold a valid e-Visa and arrive in Ethiopia, you may be required to supply biometric information and have a stamp implanted inside your passport.
3. Ethiopia tourist e-visa fees for citizens of Australia
The cost of an Ethiopia visa for Australian citizens is divided into two categories: Service fees and the Government fee. These are the costs associated with applying for an e-visa online.
Ethiopia Immigration Services now provides 03 different services, each of which corresponds to a different step of the visa application process.
It should be mentioned that the higher the service fee, the quicker the visa application process.
- Normal: For Australian applicants who require an e Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For Australians who require an e Visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: For those who require an e Visa within 24 hours.
In addition, Australian citizens should also consider the small cost of buying Ethiopia travel insurance. This helps you feel more secure for the trip as well as have medical and transportation benefits when unexpected incidents arise during your journey in Ethiopia.
4. Ethiopia visa for Australian citizens FAQs
How long is an Ethiopian tourist visa valid?
For foreign nationals, Ethiopia grants single-entry tourist visas. These visas have one-month and three-month validity periods depending on the visa type you apply for.
How many days will it take to get my Ethiopian tourist e-visa?
In most circumstances, Ethiopia will give you the tourist e-visa within 01 to 03 working days after you complete your application. However, in rare situations, authorities may recheck your application, which may result in a minor delay in receiving your visa.
Can I work inside Ethiopia after entering the country using the Tourist visa?
No, tourist visas are only provided to foreign citizens for tourism-related activities, and you are not permitted to work within the country while using these travel papers. If authorities discover you breaking the regulations, you will face severe legal consequences.
How long can Australian citizens be in the nation of Ethiopia?
All tourists from Australia may remain in Ethiopia for a total of 30 days or 90 days from the arrival date. Keep in mind that this travel authorisation cannot be used for any form of job.
Hope the above article gives you useful information for the Ethiopia visa for Australian citizens. Please contact us if you need to book Ethiopia visa service. Professional personnel with many years of expertise in this industry will save you a lot of time and money in obtaining visa clearance.