Ethiopia e-Visa fees - Ethiopia Immigration Services
There are two fees that you will have to pay to apply for an Ethiopian visa online, including the Ethiopia service fee and Ethiopia Government fee.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance. With the fee of US$ 299 per application, you will be insured against many risks, especially the Covid pandemic, when you are not in your home country. We also note that this is an optional, you can consider depending on your situation.
1. Our service fee
You can now apply for an eVisa to visit the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Our service fee is the amount you have to pay in advance for our service, which includes giving you advice about the Ethiopia e-Visa, providing the documents you need, checking your application, and giving you the result of your application. We will collect your e-Visa from the Ethiopia Government and send it for you to print out before you arrive in Ethiopia.
Then you will get visa stamped at Ethiopia’s entry points, including Addis Ababa Bole International Airport (ADD) and land border crossings.
The service fee depends on the number of people your application covers and how quickly you need the visa. The table below shows the service for application.
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 or more people|
|eVisa||US$ 69||US$ 67||US$ 65||US$ 62||US$ 55||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get eVisa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get eVisa within 2 days.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get eVisa within 24 business hours.
2. Ethiopia E-visa Government and admin fee
The government fee is the amount you have to pay for the Ethiopia Immigration Department to provide your visa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa.
Any changes after paying The Government and admin fee will be charged as a new application.
|Ethiopia Visa Types||Government & admin fee|
|Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 30 days||US$ 112|
|Tourist Visa - Multiple Entries for 90 days||US$ 232|
Notes about e-Visas:
- Valid passport not less than 6 months.
- The passport should have at least one blank page for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- People with dual nationality should choose the nationality according to the passport to be used for the travel.
- Note that the business visa is not issued to individuals under the age of 18. Parents who come to Ethiopia with a business visa along with their children can apply for tourist visas for their children.
- Please note that we do not accept credit card payment transactions of applicants originating from the below countries effective 18 November 2020.
- North Korea
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Crimea region of Ukraine