Ethiopia e-visa requirements for Indonesians
All overseas travelers to Ethiopia, regardless of purpose, must get a visa. Djiboutian and Kenyan citizens, on the other hand, do not need a visa because their countries are visa-free. Therefore, Indonesian nationals must have a valid visa to enter Ethiopia.
Fortunately, residents of Indonesia can apply for a visa online in advance or on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. In this piece, Ethiopian Immigration Services will explain the Ethiopian visa requirements for Indonesian citizens. Let us look into it!
Ethiopian e-visa for Indonesian travelers
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Indonesia citizens
You will require a visa to visit Ethiopia if you are an Indonesian citizen. Before you go, we recommend that you apply for a visa. There are two other options for obtaining a visa.
First, Fill out an application at the Ethiopian Embassy in Indonesia (details on the website) to seek a traditional Ethiopian visa. The second method is to quickly apply for an e-visa online at Ethiopian Immigration Services.
What is the Ethiopia tourist e-visa for Indonesia passport holders?
Indonesia is one of 230 nations whose residents may apply for an electronic Ethiopia visa online before visiting the country. Ethiopia's electronic visa (e-Visa) is a digital visa given to Indonesian nationals online. It enables Indonesia to obtain an Ethiopian visa from the comfort of their own home.
The application procedure is quick and simple, and it is performed entirely online, thus Indonesian tourists will avoid trips to Ethiopian embassies or consulates as part of the e-Visa application process.
Depending on the applicant's option, the visa is valid for either a 30-day or a 90-day stay and in a corresponding 30 or 90-day validity period with a Single-entry. Before applying, the following are the required documents of the Ethiopia e-Visa for Indonesian nationals to prepare:
- Valid passport - remain 6-month validity left from the date of arrival.
- There must be more than two empty papers for entry stamping.
- A duplicate of the biographical page of your passport with no missing lines.
- A recent picture of yourself in digital version
Ethiopian e-visa requirements for Indonesian travelers
2. How to apply Ethiopian tourist visa for Indonesia citizens
The quickest and safest way to acquire your visa. To apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa, follow these four simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. Please fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. All of the applicants' personal information must be entered.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation as well as the required paperwork. Check your information to ensure it is right and complete. Then, for the Ethiopia visa service charge, select a payment option and complete the secure checkout form. You will be asked to produce further evidence to complete your application form once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting your e-Visa. Check your email for confirmation, and we will notify you when your Ethiopia e-Visa is ready. Before being delivered to you, the e-Visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival. To board the flight, please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we sent you through email.
3. Ethiopia tourist e-visa fees for citizens of Indonesia
Ethiopian e-visa fee for Indonesian citizens
For Indonesian citizens, the cost of an Ethiopia visa is divided into two categories: Government costs and service costs These are the fees for applying for an e-visa online. Travelers from Indonesia must pay for the government fee because they are not included in the exempt countries list for visa-free.
For the service fees, Ethiopian Immigration Services currently offers three distinct services, each corresponding to a different stage of the visa application procedure. It is worth noting that the greater the service charge, the faster the visa application procedure:
- Normal: For people who need an e-Visa in three business days or less.
- Urgent: For people who need an e-Visa in less than two days.
- Super Urgent: For people who need an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
Furthermore, Indonesian citizens might consider the low cost of purchasing Ethiopia travel insurance. This makes you feel more safe about your vacation and provides you with medical and transportation advantages if an unexpected issue occurs during your journey in Ethiopia.
4. Ethiopia visa for Indonesia citizens FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Ethiopia visit vis for Indonesian passport holders. Let's take a look at it.
How long is an Ethiopian tourist visa valid?
Ethiopia issues single-entry tourist visas to foreign nationalities. These visas are valid for one month or three months from the date of entry.
How many days will it take to get my Ethiopian tourist e-visa?
In most cases, Ethiopia will issue you a tourist e-visa within three days after submitting your application. If you pick the Ethiopia visa service at Ethiopian Immigration Services, the processing period is as little as 24 hours depending on the type of service you select.
Can I work inside Ethiopia after entering the country to use the Tourist visa?
No, tourist visas are exclusively issued to foreign people for tourism-related purposes, and you are not able to work in the country while using these travel documents. If authorities find you are violating the rules, you will face serious legal repercussions.
How to check visa status?
It is quite simple to check the progress of your application. This is done by clicking the "Check status" button and entering your passport numbers and the reference number that we provide before.
Where do I get a visa for Ethiopia?
You can apply for an e-visa if you are traveling by air and your point of entry is the Addis Ababa airport in Ethiopia. In some cases, you can even receive a visa on arrival. If you fall into none of the two categories listed above, you must apply directly to the Ethiopian Embassy in Indonesia.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Hope this information clarifies the Ethiopia visa for Indonesian citizens. If you require Ethiopia visa assistance or have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our skilled staff will assist you in being more clear and concise.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE