Ethiopia visa requirements for Algerian citizens
Tourists to Ethiopia require a visa in order to enter the country. An e-Visa is a type of electronic travel permission allowing entry into a nation for a limited period of time.
The Ethiopian e-Visa is available to Algerians. This article includes all of the information and requirements for obtaining an Ethiopian visa for Algerian citizens.
1. Types of Ethiopian e-Visa for Algerian citizens
Obtaining an Ethiopian tourist visa through an automated process eliminates the need to travel to a consulate or embassy in person. An Algerian citizen can apply for and obtain an Ethiopia e-Visa online using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Ethiopia e-Visas for Algerian citizens are available in two types:
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 30 days: This type of online visa is valid for 30 days from the arrival date provided on the application form, allowing Algerian travelers to stay in the country for up to 30 days.
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 90 days: This visa has a validity of 90 days from the intended arrival date on the application form, with a duration of stay up to 03 months.
The Algerian citizens traveling with a single-entry visa may not re-enter Ethiopia, regardless of the number of days utilized. Multi-entry visas must be obtained in advance from the Ethiopian Embassy in Algeria.
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Algerian citizens
For Algerian citizens, the Ethiopian e-Visa requirements are listed below:
- You need to have an Algerian passport valid for at least six months after the day you intend to enter the country.
- The passport must have at least one blank page for the verification stamp by the Immigration Officer.
- A recent color digital passport photo of the applicant.
- An email address of the applicant.
- For visa fees, credit or debit cards are accepted.
2. Apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa from Algeria
Ethiopian visa applications for Algerian citizens require personal information, and passport information. It is simple to complete and takes just a few minutes.
The following information is required:
- Personal information such as name, address, birth date, and nationality.
- Detailed trip arrangements such as date of arrival and departure
- Passport information, such as passport number.
If you make any mistakes on the Ethiopia e-Visa application form, you could delay or be denied an electronic tourist visa to Ethiopia. Therefore, once you fill out the application form, you should double-check all the information to make sure it is correct and up to date.
Print your electronic tourist visa and present it at border control when you arrive.
Applicants who have dual nationality must use the same passport to enter Ethiopia as they did when applying for a visa online.
- How do Sri Lankan get a visa for Ethiopia?
- Ethiopia visa for Egyptian citizens
- Do Turkish citizens need visa for Ethiopia?
3. Ethiopia e-Visa processing time from Algeria
Algerian candidates can track the status of their visa application online after they have submitted all of the essential paperwork and information to Ethiopian officials. The Government typically approves your visa application within a few business days.
Ethiopia e-Visa processing time may take longer at times because of application errors or issues. Therefore, it is recommended to apply at least 03 days prior to the trip to allow enough time for the Ethiopia e-Visa processing time.
All alerts regarding their Ethiopia visa application form is sent to their email address if they apply from Algeria.
*Note: e-Visa application fees are not refundable if your Ethiopian visa application is rejected or not used!
4. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for Algerian citizens
There are two types of Ethiopian e-Visa fees: mandatory Government fees and variable service fees.
For Algerian citizens, the Government fee is mandatory since Algeria is not included in Ethiopia's exemption list. In order to meet your needs, we would like to present you with 03 e-visa options:
- Normal: In this service, you are guaranteed to receive your e-Visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent: We guarantee you'll receive your e-Visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: We provide the highest quality service, making sure that you have your e-Visa within 24 working hours.
There are several methods of payment available, including electronic transactions and wire transfers (the Bank of Cyprus). Payment can be made by credit card, debit card, American Express card, or PayPal.
Ensure that you also have Travel Insurance Ethiopia before traveling to Ethiopia. This protection will help you avoid a variety of hazards, including the Covid pandemic while you are away from your home country.