Ethiopia visa for requirements Andorrans in March 2024
To enter Ethiopia, tourists must obtain an electronic visa that allows individuals to enter a country for a specific period.
This article provides information and requirements for obtaining an Ethiopian e-Visa for Andorran citizens. Discover important details about visa requirements, entry rules, required documents, and visa costs for Andorran applicants!
1. Kinds of Ethiopian e-Visa for Andorran citizens
An Ethiopian tourist visa can be obtained quickly and easily via an automated procedure rather than physically visiting a Consulate or Embassy. Andorran applicants can apply and obtain Ethiopia e-Visas using a smartphone, tablet, or computer, which is connected to the internet.
Andorran nationals can obtain one of two types of Ethiopian e-Visas:
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 30 days
- Tourist Visa - Multiple Entry for 90 days
An Andorran national traveling to Ethiopia with a single-entry visa cannot reuse the visa after leaving the country, regardless of how many days they have spent there. Multiple entry visas must be obtained from an Ethiopian Embassy abroad before departure.
Check documents needed for Ethiopia visa application
The following information describes the requirements for citizens of Andorra to apply for Ethiopian electronic visas.
- An Andorran passport: The validity of a passport is at least six months from the day you intend to enter the country.
- The passport should have at least one blank page for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A recent color digital passport photo.
- The applicant must have an email address to receive the visa application result.
- Paying the visa fee with a debit or credit card.
2. Apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa in Andorra
Andorrans applying for an Ethiopian e-Visa must provide information about their personal details information, and passports. The process takes only a few minutes and is easy to comprehend.
The following information is to fill out the application form
- Visa information includes the number of visas, the type of visa, and the processing time for visa applications.
- Personal information such as full name, gender, address, and date of birth.
- Passport details, such as passport numbers.
- Details on your trips, such as the date of arrival and departure
You must double-check all information on the Ethiopia electronic visa application form, as any inaccuracies may cause your online tourist visa to Ethiopia to be delayed or rejected. After that, the online payment for the e-visa fee must be made. It takes you a maximum of 03 working days to process your visa application.
When you receive the result of your visa application, you must print your e-visa and bring it with you when you arrive.
Dual nationals need to use the same passport they used to submit the electronic visa application form to visit Ethiopia.
Ethiopia e-Visa processing time from Andorra
Following the submission of the required paperwork and information, Ethiopian authorities will assess your application, documentation, and fee payment. It usually takes a few business days for your visa to be approved. You can check the status of your visa application online.
The application should be submitted at least 03 days in advance of your trip to ensure enough time for processing or modification. Ethiopia e-Visa processing time may take longer due to application errors or issues.
In the case of an Ethiopia visa application, all correspondence regarding the application is sent via email.
*Note: E-Visa application fees are non-refundable if the visa is rejected or not used!
3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for Andorran citizens
The Ethiopian e-Visa fees for Andoeean passport holders fall into two categories: mandatory government fees and variable service fees.
Citizens of Andorra have to pay the government fee since they are not exempted by the Ethiopian Government.
Regarding the Service fee, the Ethiopia Immigration & e-Visa Portal offers a variety of e-visa services tailored to your specific requirements. As a result, we have 03 options for Ethiopia e-Visa for Andorran citizens:
- Normal service: It offers e-Visas in 03 working days, which is a standard service.
- Urgent service: You'll receive your e-visa within 02 working days of submitting your application.
- Super Urgent: We give the finest service possible, aiming for a 24-hour response for receipt of your e-Visa.
There are several options for payments, including electronic transactions and wire transfers (the Bank of Cyprus). You can also pay using a debit card, credit card, American Express card, or account of PayPal.
We hope this article has been a valuable resource in clarifying the visa process for Andorran citizens, paving the way for a remarkable and enriching journey in Ethiopia. Contact us to apply for an Ethiopia visa now!