Ethiopia visa for requirements Antarctic citizens in November 2023
Ethiopia requires all travelers to obtain a visa before they may enter the country. The e-visa is a type of e-permit that allows travelers to enter the country for a set amount of time.
Fortunately, citizens of Antarctica may obtain Ethiopian e-Visas to enter the country. This article includes all the information and requirements for obtaining an Ethiopian visa for Antarctic nationals.
1. Types of Ethiopian e-Visa for Antarctic citizens
Through automated processes, Antarcticans can get Ethiopian tourist visas easily without visiting a consulate or embassy. With electronic visas, the requirement to visit a Consulate or Embassy is eliminated.
Citizens of Antarctica can easily apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa using a smartphone, tablet, or computer connected to the Internet. Ethiopia e-Visas include two types.
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 30 days
- Tourist Visa - Multiple Entry for 90 days
If Antarctic travelers use this type of visa to Ethiopia, they can enter and remain in the country for either 30 days or 90 days. An Ethiopia eVisa is valid from the arrival date that the applicants provide on the application while applying for the eVisa online.
When Antarctic nationals leave Ethiopia with a single-entry visa, the visa cannot be reused, regardless of how many days were spent in Ethiopia. A multiple-entry visa must be obtained in advance from an Ethiopian Embassy in Antarctica or the nearest Embassy in your area country.
Ethiopia visa requirements for Antarctic citizens
Here are the Ethiopian e-Visa requirements for Antarctic citizens. Follow the list below:
- An Antarctic passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry.
- The passport should have a minimum of one unused page for the verification stamp by the Immigration Officer.
- A recent color digital passport photo of the applicant.
- A scanned copy of the bio page of your passport.
- You can pay your visa fee via credit card or debit card.
2. Apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa from Antarctica
It takes the applicants only 15 minutes to fill out the application form online, make the payment for the visa online, and submit it for review.
Follow 04 simple steps to complete the application process:
- Step 1: Provide the information for the visa (number of visas, visa type, and the processing time), and personal information such as your name, address, birth date, nationality, passport number, and the date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: You should double-check all the information on the Ethiopia e-Visa application form, since any errors or mistakes may cause your electronic visa to be delayed or rejected. Then, make an online payment for the Ethiopia visa fee before submitting your application.
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of your visa application via email
- Step 4: Download and print out your Ethiopia e-Visa. You need to bring a copy of your Ethiopia e-Visa to present it at border control when you arrive.
In order to visit Ethiopia, dual citizens must use the same passport they used to apply for the electronic visa.
Ethiopia e-Visa processing time from Antarctica
After you provide all of the necessary paperwork, Ethiopian officials will evaluate your application, documentation, and fee payments. The usual approval time is a few business days, and you can track your application's progress online.
The application should be made at least 03 days before your trip for Ethiopia e-Visa processing time to allow for processing or any necessary modifications. Ethiopia e-visa processing time may be slowed by application issues or errors.
All Ethiopian visa notifications are sent by email if your Ethiopian visa application is approved.
*Note: E-Visa application fees are not refundable in case the visa is rejected or the trip is not conducted.
3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for Antarctic citizens
Ethiopian e-Visa fees are divided into two categories: Government fees and variable service fees.
The fee is mandatory for Antarctic citizens since they are not exempt from Ethiopia's list.
You can choose the type of service that is best suited to your needs. As a result, Ethiopia Immigration & e-Visa Portal would like to offer you 03 different e-visa options:
- Normal: Using this service, the e-visa is then sent within 03 working days.
- Urgent: a higher level of service that guarantees you will obtain your e-visa within 02 business days
- Super Urgent: The best service on the market, so that you get your e-Visa within 24 hours.
Electronic transactions and wire transfers (the Bank of Cyprus transactions) are accepted as payment methods. You have the option of paying with a credit card, a debit card, an American Express card, or PayPal.