Ethiopia visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens in February 2024
Visitors to Ethiopia must get a visa before entering the country. A visa e-visa is a type of electronic travel authorization that allows visitors to enter a country for a set period.
The Ethiopian e-Visa is available to citizens of Antigua and Barbuda. This article contains all the details regarding the Ethiopian visa requirements for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda.
1. Types of Ethiopian e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
There is no need to visit an Ethiopian Embassy or Consulate to receive an online visa. By following the automated approach, citizens of Antigua and Barbuda can obtain a tourist visa for Ethiopia swiftly and effortlessly. An Ethiopia e-Visa can easily be applied for and obtained with the assistance of a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
There are two types of Ethiopia e-Visas available to citizens of Antigua and Barbuda.
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 30 days
- Tourist Visa - Multiple Entry for 90 days
These types of visas are granted for tourism, and visiting relatives purposes. Antigua and Barbuda nationals are allowed to stay in the country for up to 30 days or 90 days. The validity of the e-visa starts from the intended date of arrival provided on the application form.
Once citizens of Antigua and Barbuda leave Ethiopia with a single-entry visa, they cannot re-use it, regardless of the number of days they stay there. Multiple entry visas must be granted by an Ethiopian Embassy in Antigua and Barbuda before departure.
Ethiopia visa requirements for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
The following information explains the Ethiopian e-Visa requirements for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda.
- A passport must be valid for at least six months from the day you wish to enter the country.
- There should be at least one blank page for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- A recent color digital passport photo.
- The email address of the applicant.
- Visa fee payment is made using a credit or debit card.
2. Apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa from Antigua and Barbuda
In addition to the visa information, Antiguan citizens need to provide personal information and passport information. It takes only a few minutes to complete the application form and is straightforward to comprehend.
The following information is required:
- Your full name, gender, and date of birth.
- Information from your passport, such as your passport number and nationality.
- Your detailed trip arrangements, such as the arrival and departure date.
It is critical to double-check all information on the Ethiopia e-Visa application form, as any errors or typos may cause your e-Visa application to be delayed or refused. Bring a copy of your electronic visa to the border when you arrive in Ethiopia.
Citizens with dual citizenship must use the same passport they used to apply for their electronic visa in Ethiopia.
Ethiopia e-Visa processing time
The Ethiopian government will evaluate your application, documents, and fee payment after you have finished all of the necessary paperwork. The typical approval time is a few business days. You can track the progress of your visa application online.
Ethiopia e-Visa processing time may take longer at times if application issues or errors cause delays. Make sure you apply at least 03 days before your trip to allow enough time for processing or modifications.
The Ethiopian visa application process from Antigua and Barbuda is conducted electronically, with all notices regarding the Ethiopian visa application process being transmitted via email.
*Note: e-Visa application fees are non-refundable if the visa is rejected.
3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
Ethiopian e-Visa fees are classified as either mandatory government fees or variable service fees.
Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda must pay the government fees because they are not exempt from Ethiopia's list.
If you apply for an Ethiopia visa online on the Ethiopia Immigration & e-Visa Portal website, you have the option of selecting the type of service that is best suited to your requirements. As a result, we would like to offer you three e-visa options:
- Normal: A common service to ensure you receive your e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: a higher level of service that guarantees you will have your e-visa within 02 working days
- Super Urgent: A high level of service that ensures you have your e-Visa within 24 hours.
For the visa fee, you can pay by electronic payments and wire transfers (the Bank of Cyprus). You can pay with a credit card, a debit card, an American Express card, or PayPal.