Check Ethiopia e visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Bangladeshi nationals
- 3. Ethiopia e visa fees for Bangladeshi citizens and processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Bangladeshi citizens FAQs
Ethiopia is a one-of-a-kind country in and of itself. Ethiopia has it all: a rich cultural past, a plethora of fauna and flowers, and charming, sympathetic people. The tribals who guard and preserve their past, and legacy, and keep it as distinct as possible add to the value of this site.
Let us uncover the Ethiopia visa for Bangladeshi nationals and update the visa fee and necessary papers.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
An Ethiopia visa is required for inhabitants of Bangladesh. It has never been easier to obtain an Ethiopian visa for Bangladesh, and now is the time to do so and enjoy a pleasant trip. Ethiopian e-visas are now being issued to people of Bangladeshi origin. Continue reading to discover how to fill out an Ethiopian visa application form and apply for an Ethiopian e-visa online.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
The Ethiopian Online Visa was designed to speed up the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens of all nations can easily fill out the online registration form by completing a few simple questions.
At Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, travelers can present their eVisa and passport to Ethiopian border officers. Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants having the option of a 30-day or 90-day visa. The validity of an e visa is from the arrival date provided on the application form.
- Do Ugandans need a visa to go to Ethiopia?
- Ethiopia visa for Egyptian citizens
- Ethiopian visa for Turkish citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Sri Lankan citizens
- Ethiopia visa for German citizens
Ethiopian e-Visa for Bangladesh citizens
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Bangladeshi nationals
Step-by-Step instructions for Obtaining an Ethiopia Tourist Visa :
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form, providing personal information including full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Check all the information provided in the previous step to make sure that it is correct. Then make an online payment for the Ethiopia e visa fee using electronic payment method or wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus transactions).
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of e visa application and provide some additional documents. Wait for a few days to receive your e-Visa through email;
- Step 4: Download and print out the e visa to Ethiopia. Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
After the application is properly submitted, an Ethiopian eVisa usually takes 01 to 03 business days (24-72 hours) to process. You can track the progress of your visa application online.
In exceptional cases, the operation may take longer. This is most certainly due to application issues or inconsistency. Double-check all information before submitting your Ethiopia e-Visa application form to avoid application delays.
When you apply for an Ethiopian visa from Bangladesh, the response will be sent to the email address you enter on the application form. In addition, you will be provided an overview of the eVisa's terms and conditions. A printed copy of the e-Visa must be presented at the border upon arrival to enter Ethiopia.
Check documents required to apply Ethiopia electric visa
- A Bangladesh passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Ethiopia.
- There should be at least one vacant page in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A recent color photograph of the applicant.
Ethiopian visa requirements for Bangladeshi passport holders
3. Ethiopia e visa fees for Bangladeshi citizens and processing time
Ethiopia visa fees are divided into two categories:
- Ethiopia service charge: This is the deposit required for our services in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopian Government Charge: This is the amount you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department in order for them to grant you a visa. This is the required fee for applicants seeking an eVisa.
We also recommend that you buy Ethiopian travel insurance. When you are not in your own country, you can be protected against a variety of threats, including the Covid pandemic, for a fee. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Bangladesh
An Ethiopian electronic visa normally takes 01 to 03 business days (24-72 hours) to complete when the application is submitted. You can monitor for your visa application online status. Ethiopia Immigration Services currently offers 03 types of service. Comprises:
- Normal: For Bangladeshi nationals who need an e Visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: For Bangladeshi applicants who need an e Visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: For people who need an e Visa in 24 hours.
Please bear in mind that the higher the service fee, the faster the processing time.
4. Ethiopia visa for Bangladeshi citizens FAQs
Some commonly asked questions about Ethiopia visas for Bangladeshi passport holders. Please consult:
Do Bangladeshi nationals need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Every Bangladeshi traveler who wishes to visit Ethiopia must apply for an e-Visa.
What is an Ethiopia E-Visa for Bangladeshi?
It is a legal document that is connected to your passport and allows you to enter Ethiopia.
How long will Bangladeshi citizens be in the country of Ethiopia?
They can remain for a total of 30 days or 90 days depending on the type of visa they use. Remember that this visa cannot be used for paid jobs or employment.
How many times to enter Ethiopia with an E-Visa?
This electronic visa allows for a single entry. Hope you found the information about Ethiopia visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens informative. Please contact us if you have any queries or would want to arrange an Ethiopian visa service. There is no payment for being online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.