Ethiopia visa for citizens of Bonaire, St Eustatius and Saba
- Types of Ethiopia e-Visa for citizens of Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba
- Ethiopia visa requirements for citizens of Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba
- Ethiopian e-Visa application for citizens of Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba
- Ethiopia e-Visa fee for citizens of Bonaire, ST. Eustatius, And Saba
For travelers who are citizens of Bonaire, having Sint. Eustatius and Saba passport, this article provides information on the current rules for Ethiopian online visas.
From June 1, 2018, citizens of Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba will be able to apply for and obtain an Ethiopian e-Visa online, allowing them to bypass the lines at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
Types of Ethiopia e-Visa for citizens of Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba
An Ethiopia e-Visa is an electronic visa that allows travelers to enter Ethiopia for a set period of time, without the need for them to visit a consulate or embassy or wait in line for a visa at the airport or border. Ethiopian e-Visas are also available while you are still in your own country, making it even more convenient.
The Ethiopia e-Tourist Visa is available to citizens of Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba in two forms:
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 30 days: Allows travelers to stay in Ethiopia for a maximum of 30 days.
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 90 days: Allows travelers to stay in Ethiopia up to 90 days.
Tourists who wish to re-enter Ethiopia will need to apply for a new Ethiopia e-Visa after departing Ethiopia, regardless of how many days they spent there.
You can extend your Ethiopian visa while remaining in the country by contacting the Main Immigration and Nationality Affairs Office in Addis Ababa at least 4 days before your current visa expires. If you need a multiple-entry visa, you must go directly to the Ethiopian Embassy in Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba after making an appointment first.
If you overstay in Ethiopia, you must pay a fee in full before leaving Ethiopia and may face incarceration.
The following table lists the Ethiopian visa requirements for citizens of Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba.
Ethiopia visa requirements for citizens of Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba
For a citizen of Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba to obtain an Ethiopian tourist visa, you must meet all Ethiopia visa requirements. The following documents are required:
- A passport is valid for at least six months after the date you intend to enter the country.
- A passport must have more than 2 blank pages for exit and entry stamps.
- A recent passport-size digital color photo
- Scan the biographical page of your passport.
- Providing the correct personal information on the online form
- A working email address to receive the e-visa result
- Credit Card or Debit Card for visa fee payment
Ethiopian e-Visa application for citizens of Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba
Due to the simplicity of the online form, citizens of Bonaire Sint. Eustatius and Saba can apply for Ethiopian e-Visas within a few minutes. An individual must provide personal information, passport information, travel plans, immunizations, health history, and security information to prevent harm to Ethiopia's citizens.
The following categories of information are required:
- The complete name, address, and date of birth of an individual
- A passport's number
- The intended date to entry
Check your application form carefully for errors or omissions, as any inconsistencies can result in the denial or delay of your electronic tourist visa to Ethiopia. When visiting Ethiopia, it is strongly advised that you carry a copy of your e-Visa at all times.
Those with dual citizenship must enter Ethiopia using the same passport that was used to submit the electronic visa application form.
The validity of your e-Visa begins the day you enter Ethiopia, not the day it was issued. To validate it, you must present your passport to Ethiopian Customs.
Ethiopian e-Visa processing time from Bonaire, ST. Eustatius, And Saba
The Ethiopian government will review the application, paperwork, and fee payment once the necessary documents and information have been submitted. An e-Visa is usually approved within a few days of receiving it. It is also possible to track the status of your e-Visa application online.
There may be times when, due to inaccuracies or application flaws, the process takes longer. It is recommended that you apply at least 4 days before your trip to allow sufficient time for Ethiopia e-Visa processing.
In the case of an Ethiopian visa application from the Bonaire, ST. Eustatius, And Saba, you will receive an email response/approval for your e-Visa application. You will be given insight into the visa's terms and conditions.
Upon arrival at the airport, you must show a printed copy of your granted visa.
Ethiopia e-Visa fee for citizens of Bonaire, ST. Eustatius, And Saba
If you apply for more applications, your service fee is lower. Or you can select one of the following options to suit your travel needs and budget:
- Normal: Applicants who have the time to prepare their documents and wait for a response can apply for a standardized visa with this service. The waiting period for this type of order is three business days.
- Urgent: If you use this advanced type of service, you will receive your results within two business days.
- Super Urgent: When you need an e-Visa immediately, you should use this type of service. Citizens of Bonaire, ST. Eustatius And Saba using this service can expect to receive their results within 24 business hours.
Payment Methods: You have the option of making an electronic payment such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal account.
For a small fee, COVID-19 insurance will maintain your benefits while you're abroad. Covid-19 insurance will cover all your fees when something risky occurs.