Ethiopia visa for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Types of Ethiopia e-Visa for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ethiopia visa requirements for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ethiopian e-Visa application for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ethiopia e-Visa fee for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Here you will find detailed information about the current Ethiopian visa rules for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina. This article is intended for tourists with Bosnia and Herzegovina passports.
The government requires a visa for entry to Ethiopia for all travelers. Starting June 1, 2018, citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina can apply online for an Ethiopia e-Visa or electronic visa instead of waiting in line at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
Types of Ethiopia e-Visa for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Travelers can obtain an Ethiopian Visa by submitting an electronic application, ensuring they will be able to enter the country for a fixed period of time. This form of visa avoids the need to queue in front of an Ethiopian embassy or consulate, or even go to the airport to obtain a visa in person.
In addition, you can apply and receive your Ethiopian e-Visa while still at home.
For Bosnia and Herzegovina residents, there are two types of Ethiopia online visas for tourists:
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry valid for 30 days from the arrival date
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry valid for for 90 days from the entry date
If you wish to re-enter Ethiopia after leaving, you must apply for a new Ethiopia e-Visa beforehand. Single-entry visas expire once you leave Ethiopia, regardless of how many days of the 30 or 90 days you have chosen to apply for.
Travel to the Main Immigration and Nationality Affairs Office in Addis Ababa by at least a week before your current visa expiration date if you wish to extend your visa while you are still in Ethiopia.
In addition to applying for a new e-Visa online, you can overstay your visa to avoid paying a fee and may be fined if you do. When applying for a multiple-entry visa, you have to go through the conventional process by contacting the Ethiopian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina and setting up an appointment.
Please find below a list of Ethiopia visa requirements for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Ethiopia visa requirements for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
The following documents are required for the application for an Ethiopian tourist visa for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- At least six months validity on the passport from the date of entry
- The passport must have more than 2 unused pages for special notes or stampings.
- A color digital passport photo was taken recently
- The scanned biographical page from your passport
- Complete the online form with the needed personal information
- A valid email address
- Credit Card or Debit Card for visa fee payment
Ethiopian e-Visa application for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ethiopian visa applications for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are quick and easy to fill out online since the form is so straightforward. Personal information, passport information, trip plans, vaccines, and medical history, as well as security measures to eliminate public hazards to Ethiopia, must be submitted.
There are several types of information needed:
- Names, birthdates, addresses, and other personal information
- The information about your passport
- Details of your trip, including entry/exit dates
Check all of the information on your Ethiopian visa application form carefully, as any inconsistencies or omissions could delay or result in the denial of your Ethiopian visa.
A copy of your Ethiopian e-Visa should be carried with you at all times during your visit to Ethiopia.
The applicant with dual citizenship must travel to Ethiopia using the same passport used for the electronic visa application.
Your e-Visa begins to expire when you enter Ethiopia, not when it was issued. To validate your e-Visa, please present your passport to Ethiopian Customs.
Ethiopian e-Visa processing time from Bosnia and Herzegovina
An e-Visa is typically accepted within a few business days after the necessary documents and information are provided to Ethiopian officials. You can also check your e-Visa processing status online to make sure it is going well.
Application errors or inaccuracies can lead to lengthy processes in rare cases. You should apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa at least 4 working days prior to your trip to allow time for processing or any necessary modifications.
Your e-Visa application for Ethiopia will be approved via email once you submit it. You will also be given a detailed description of the terms and conditions of the e-Visa.
You must take a printed copy of your visa to the airport to gain access.
Ethiopia e-Visa fee for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ethiopian e-Visa applicants must pay two types of visa fees: government and service fees. Because Bosnia and Herzegovina isn't exempted, a government fee has to be paid.
Your service fee will be lower the more applications you submit. Alternatively, you can choose between the options below based on your travel goals and budget:
- Normal: An applicant can apply for this visa if they have enough time to prepare the necessary documents and wait for a response. This type of order takes three business days to complete.
- Urgent: Using this advanced service, you will receive your e-Visa within 2 days.
- Super Urgent: Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina who use this service can expect to receive their e-Visas within about 24 business hours. This is a high-priority service. If you need your e-Visa in a short period of time, this service may be right for you.
You can use electronic payments including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal. All the methods of payment that have been listed before are accepted for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens.
Additionally, you can maintain your benefits while traveling overseas by paying a small fee for COVID-19 insurance. This type of insurance ensures your benefits when you lose your items and cover your medical fee including Covid-19. However, this is an optional step that you can purchase or not based on your circumstances.