Ethiopia visa requirements for Bouvet Islanders
This article outlines the current requirements for an Ethiopian visa for citizens of Bouvet Island. Bouvet Island tourists who wish to visit Ethiopia need a visa to enter the country. From June 1, 2018, citizens of Bouvet Island can apply for or obtain an Ethiopia e-Visa online rather than waiting in long lines at the Addis Ababa Bole International Airport for a visa.
Types of Ethiopia e-Visa for citizens of Bouvet Island
An Ethiopia e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization that allows travelers to enter Ethiopia for a specified period of time without visiting Ethiopia's consulates or the embassy or waiting in line for visas on arrival at airports and border control. Even more convenient, you can complete an Ethiopian e-Visa application while still within your country.
Citizens of Bouvet Island can apply for two types of e-Tourist Visas which is used for coming to Ethiopia in order to visit family, friends and relative or to do some leisure activities such as sightseeing and traveling:
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 30 days: is valid for 30 days starting from the date of entrance, allowing Bouvet Island visitors to Ethiopia for a maximum of 30 days overall.
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 90 days: is valid for 90 days starting from the date of issuance, allowing Bouvet Island travelers to immerse themselves in Ethiopia for a longer period of time of 90 days in total.
Regardless of how many days you used of the 30 or 90-day period, a single-entry visa will expire once you leave Ethiopia. Tourists who wish to return to Ethiopia should apply for a new Ethiopia e-Visa. Even when you are in Ethiopia, you can also apply for a new one. If you overstay, you must pay a penalty fee before leaving, or you may be detained.
The conventional method would be to go directly to the nearest Ethiopian Embassy after making an appointment first to obtain a multiple-entry visa for other purposes.
Ethiopia visa requirements for citizens of Bouvet Island
Citizens of Bouvet Island must meet all visa requirements to apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa. The following documents are needed for an Ethiopian tourist visa:
- Valid passport for at least six months from the day you plan to enter the country.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank sheets of paper for stamping.
- A recent digital color passport photo.
- Please upload a scanned image of the biographical page of your passport.
- Credit Card or Debit Card for visa fee payment.
Ethiopian e-Visa application for citizens of Bouvet Island
The online form which was built by Ethiopian Immigration Services is so simple that it only takes a few minutes to fill out for Bouvet Island nationals. The applicant must provide personal information, passport information, along with security information that eliminates possible risks for Ethiopia.
The following information is required:
- The names, nationality, and dates of birth of individuals.
- Information on a passport such as a passport number.
- The departure & arrival dates.
You should verify all of the information on your application form, as mistakes or omissions could cause the electronic tourist visa to Ethiopia to be delayed or rejected.
Moreover, any Bouvet Island travelers holding dual citizenship, must visit Ethiopia using the same passport you used to apply for the electronic visa. During your trip to Ethiopia, it is highly recommended that you keep a copy of your Ethiopian e-Visa on hand at all times.
Ethiopian e-Visa processing time from Bouvet Island
Ethiopian officials will review the application, paperwork, and fee payment after receipt of the required documents. E-Visas are usually approved within 03 business days. To keep track of the progress of your e-Visa application, you can check the status online. In addition, to allow enough Ethiopian e-Visa processing time or necessary modifications, you should submit your application at least seven days prior to your trip.
The e-Visa will provide you with an email response/approval for your Ethiopian visa. You will be given an overview of the e-visa terms and conditions. In order to gain access, you must bring a scanned copy of your issued visa with you to the airport.
Ethiopia e-Visa fee for citizens of Bouvet Island
In order to complete the application process, Bouvet Island nationals must pay two types of Ethiopia visa fees: government and service fees. Since Bouvet Island isn't on the Ethiopian e-Visa exemption list, a government fee is required.
As you apply for more application forms, the lower the service fee becomes. Alternatively, you can choose from one of these options to meet your travel needs and budget:
- Normal: This is the most affordable option for applicants who have plenty of time to prepare their documents and wait for a response. The waiting period for this type of service is three business days.
- Urgent: The results of this e-Visa will be available in 2 working days if you choose this advanced service type.
- Super Urgent: It is used for high-priority cases where you need your visa in a matter of hours. Citizens of Bouvet Island may expect to receive their visas within 24 business hours if they choose to use this service.
Payment Method: Electronic payments and wire transfers are both available to Bouvet Island citizens. If travelers opt for electronic payment, you can choose Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal. If Bouvet Island nationals select the wire transfer method, you can make payment through the Bank of Cyprus only.
In addition, you can pay a small fee for Ethiopia travel insurance to maintain your benefits when you lose your belongings and encounter unforeseen situations.
Let contact us and get Ethiopia visa for Bouvet Island citizens NOW. We are confident to be one of the leading service providers. Our team of experienced professionals and knowledgeable about Ethiopia immigration rules will help you quickly get your evisa approved for entry into Ethiopia.
Save your time and money now by contacting us now!
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE