Ethiopia visa requirements for Brunei citizens
- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Brunei citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Brunei nationals?
- 3. Cost of Ethiopia visa and processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Brunei citizens FAQs
Ethiopia is a one-of-a-kind country in and of itself. Ethiopia offers it all: a rich cultural history, a diversified fauna, and plant life, and kind, loving people. The tribals who guard and maintain their history and tradition in order to keep it as distinct as possible add to the worth of this site.
If you are a Bruneian citizen and want to visit Ethiopia, please read the following article. The latest updated information about Ethiopia visa requirements for Brunei citizens.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Brunei citizens
Brunei nationals must get an Ethiopia visa. It has never been simpler to acquire an Ethiopian visa for Brunei citizens, and now is the time to take advantage of the opportunity and have a great vacation. The government of Ethiopia is now issuing e-visas to Bruneians.
Continue reading with Ethiopia Immigration Services to find out what is Ethiopian e-visa online how to apply for an Ethiopian visa.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
Ethiopian online visas were created to simplify the visa application procedure. Citizens from all regions can easily reply to a few simple questions on the registration form.
At Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, Brunei travelers can show their e-Visa and passport to Ethiopian border officials. Ethiopia's electronic visa is a single-entry visa with a validity duration of 30 or 90 days depending on which type of e-visa that travelers choose:
- 30-day e-visa: This visa is valid for 30 days from the date of entry to Ethiopia which allows Bruneians to stay in this country for a maximum of 30 days only.
- 90-day e-visa: This visa is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival. With the help of this e-visa, Bruneians can have a stayover for 90 days in total.
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Brunei nationals?
For Brunei passport holders, here are step-by-step guidelines for acquiring an Ethiopia tourist visa.
- Step 1: Complete the secure online application.
- Step 2: Choose a payment method and then pay the e-visa fee.
- Step 3: You will be emailed your e-Visa.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
An Ethiopian e-Visa normally takes 1-3 business days to complete when the application is correctly submitted. The status of your visa application may be followed online.
The surgery may take longer in extreme instances. This is most likely due to application difficulties or inconsistencies. To minimize delays, double-check all information before completing your Ethiopia e-Visa application form.
Brunei will respond to your application for an Ethiopian visa via the email address you provide in the application form. You will also be given a summary of the e-Visa rules and limits. When entering Ethiopia, a printed copy of the e-Visa must be shown at the border.
Check documents required
- The passport must have a validity period of at least six months.
- The Brunei passport should have at least two blank pages for the Ethiopia Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Dual nationals should choose their citizenship based on the passport they want to use.
3. Cost of Ethiopia visa and processing time
Ethiopia visa fees are classified into two types.
- Ethiopian service fee: This is the amount Brunei applicants must pay in advance for their services in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopian government fee: This is the fee Brunei visitors must pay to the Ethiopian Immigration Department before they would give them a visa. This is the cost that all online Visa applicants must pay.
We also strongly recommend that you purchase Ethiopian travel insurance. When you are not in your native country, you can be protected against a variety of risks, including the Covid pandemic, for a little charge. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Brunei
When the application is successfully submitted, an Ethiopian eVisa generally takes 1-3 business days (24-72 hours) to process. The status of your visa application may be followed online.
Ethiopian Immigration Services presently provides three tiers of service. Comprises:
- Standard: For those who require an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa in less than 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent visa: For those who require an e-Visa within 24 business hours.
Please keep in mind that the faster the processing time, the higher the cost of the service.
4. Ethiopia visa for Brunei citizens FAQs
The following are some frequently asked questions about the Ethiopia visa for Brunei citizens.
Do Brunei need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Yes. Every traveler who wishes to visit Ethiopia must apply for an e-Visa.
How many times can I enter Ethiopia with an e-Visa?
Travelers who hold an Ethiopia e-visa can enter the country single or multiple, depending on the type of e-visa approved: 90 days e-visa for multiple entries and 30 days e-visa for a single entry.
What is an Ethiopia e-Visa for Brunei?
It's a legal document that links to your passport and allows you to enter Ethiopia.
How long has Brunei been in the country of Ethiopia?
Brunei candidates have a total of 30 days for 30-day validity e-visa and 90 days for 90-day validity e-visa to stay Ethiopia. Keep in mind that this visa cannot be used for paid work or employment. Let's contact the nearest Ethiopian Embassy for more detailed information.
Hope the preceding information was useful in learning about the Ethiopia visa requirements for Bruneians. If you have any concerns or would like to organize a consultation from the Ethiopian Immigration Service, please contact us anytime.