- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Burkina Faso citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Burkina Faso?
- 3. Ethiopia visa cost and processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Burkina Faso citizens FAQs
Ethiopia visa requirements for Burkinabé in March 2024
Ethiopia, known as the world's oldest country, updated its visa expedition program in 2017 by merging electronic travel authorization to numerous countries, including Burkina Faso.
The Ethiopia e-Visa is the most simple way to get a visit visa for the country. This technique is electronic, and tourists from Burkina Faso are not required to set appointments or visit Ethiopian embassies or consulates.
Let us find the Ethiopian visa requirements for Burkina Faso citizens and update the papers needed, the cost, and the processing time to apply.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Burkina Faso citizens
If citizens of Burkina Faso want to visit Ethiopia for leisure, the tourist e-Visa to Ethiopia is the ideal alternative.
This type of e-visa enables travelers from Burkina Faso to stay for up to one or three months. Citizens of Burkina Faso may pick any option when completing their Ethiopian eVisa online form.
- Ethiopian e-visa for 30 days: This is valid for 30 days from the date of arrival. Burkina Faso citizens can stay in Ethiopia for 30 days with this type of tourist visa.
- Ethiopian e-visa for 90 days: This is valid for 90 days from the arrival date. Burkina Faso travelers can have a stayover for up to 90 days in Ethiopia with single entries.
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Burkina Faso?
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form for the Ethiopia visa. Please fill out the application online forms with your information as well as the personal information of the applicants.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation as well as the required paperwork. Please double-check your detailed information to ensure it is accurate and complete. Then, for our Ethiopia visa service fee, choose a payment method and fill out the secure checkout form.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting your e-visa. Check your email for confirmation, and we'll notify you when your Ethiopia electronic Visa is ready. Before being shipped to you, the Ethiopia e-Visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
What documents do Burkina Faso nationals need to get an Ethiopian visa?
- A valid Burkina Faso passport at least 6 months from the date of entry and more than 2 blank runners to be stamped, a scanned photo in ID size, and a copy of the passport's biographical page are required for Burkinabe nationals seeking an e-Visa to Ethiopia.
- Residents of Burkina Faso seeking a tourist visa to Ethiopia must provide onward travel receipts or return tickets, as well as information on their housing and stay in the nation.
3. Ethiopia visa cost and processing time
To visit the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, you can now apply for an e-Visa. There are two types of Ethiopia visa fees:
- The government fee is the amount you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department before they would give you a visa. This is the required fee for applicants seeking an eVisa. Any modifications made after the government and admin fees have been paid will be charged as a new application.
- Ethiopia visa service charge is the amount you must pay in advance for our services, which include advising you on your Ethiopia e-Visa, supplying the papers you require, reviewing your application, and issuing you the results of your application. We will collect your e-visa from the Ethiopian government and email it to you so that you may print it before arriving in Ethiopia.
The service charge is determined by the number of individuals in your application and the length of time you want the visa. Ethiopia applications have three separate processing times:
- Normal: For people who need an e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For people who need an e-visa within two days.
- Super Urgent: For people who need an e-Visa in less than 24 business hours.
4. Ethiopia visa for Burkina Faso citizens FAQs
Is an Ethiopian visa required for Burkina Faso citizens?
Yes. An Ethiopian visa for Burkina Faso nationals is required.
What is the period a tourist can stay in Ethiopia with a tourist e-Visa?
The time duration might range from 30 to 90 days depending on the type of visa you have.
If I unintentionally filled in the wrong details in my registration form, can I correct it online on my own?
If you find any mistakes in your application, please contact us at [email protected].
If you wish to learn more about the Ethiopia visa for Burkinabe citizens, please contact us for more information. Our skilled staff will assist you in answering questions and saving time in order for you to obtain an Ethiopian visa approval.