Ethiopia visa requirements for Chadian citizens
- 1. Ethiopia visa for Chad citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Chad
- 3. Ethiopia visa cost and processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Chad citizens FAQs
Ethiopia, the world's oldest country, enhanced its visa expedition program in 2017 by combining electronic travel authorization to a number of countries, including Chad. The Ethiopia e-Visa is the quickest and easiest way to obtain a travel visa for the nation. This method is entirely electronic, and travelers from Chad are not required to make appointments or visit Ethiopian embassies or consulates.
Let's take a look at the Ethiopia visa requirements for Chad, including the documents required, the cost, and the processing time.
1. Ethiopia visa for Chad citizens
Chad can only choose between a tourist e-Visa travel authorization depending on the duration stay of their journey. The tourist e-Visa to Ethiopia is an excellent option for Chadians who wish to visit Ethiopia for leisure purposes. Chad can select any option when filling out the Ethiopian e-Visa online form.
The Ethiopia visa for Chad citizens has 2 main categories for tourism purposes. Chad can remain for one or three months (30 or 90 days) with a corresponding 30 or 90-day validity e-visa. In this regard, an electronic visa to Ethiopia is a one-time use document. Once Chadians reach the nation, they will no longer be able to utilize the visa.
Discover Ethiopia visa requirements for Chad citizens
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Chad citizens
Before traveling to Ethiopia, travelers from Chad must understand Ethiopia visa requirements for Chad citizens when applying for an e-visa. Here are some documents that Chad citizens must prepare for having Ethiopian e-visa:
- A Chad citizen seeking an e-Visa to Ethiopia must have a valid Chad passport which has 6-month validity left since the date of arrival.
- A scanned photo of Chad applicants which was taken recently.
- A copy of the passport's biographical page.
- Passports from Chad must have at least 2 blank pages for the visa stamps.
All e-Visa holders, whether from Chad or elsewhere, must enter Ethiopia through Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, which is the single port of entry for e-Visa holders.
Chad citizens who want to travel to Ethiopia for other purposes such as working or finding medical treatment, must apply for another type of visa (traditional visa) at the nearest Ethiopian Embassies in their residence.
How to get Ethiopia visa from Chad?
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Chad
The steps to apply for an e-visa is quite simple. However, Chad applicants are highly recommended to apply in advance for 7 days before they start their travel trip in order not to cause any delays or problems in the last minutes.
Chad citizens can refer to the steps below to know to to apply for an Ethiopian e-visa:
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form. Please fill out the online forms with your information as well as the candidates' personal detailed information.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documents. Please double-check your information to ensure it is accurate and complete. Then, select a payment method for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form.
- Step 3: Receive your e-Visa through email. Check your email for confirmation, and we'll notify you when your Ethiopia eVisa is ready. Before being delivered to you, the e-Visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in Chad’s passport.
3. Ethiopia visa cost and processing time
To visit the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, you can now apply for an e-Visa. You must pay 02 types of Ethiopia visa fees.
- The government fee is the sum you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department in order for them to issue you a visa. This is the mandatory charge for Chad applicants seeking an eVisa. Any modifications made after the government and admin fees have been paid will be charged as a new application.
- Our service charge is the amount you must pay in advance for our services, which include advising you on your Ethiopia e-Visa, delivering the necessary documents, evaluating your application, and notifying you of the outcome of your application.
We will obtain your Ethiopian government e-Visa and email it to you so that you may print it before traveling in Ethiopia. The service fee is based on the number of people in your application and the length of time you need the visa.
How long to get Ethiopia visa for Chad citizens
Ethiopia applications are processed in three stages:
- Normal: For those who require an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa in less than two days.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get an Ethiopia e-Visa within 24 working hours.
4. Ethiopia visa for Chad citizens FAQs
Is an Ethiopian visa necessary for Chad?
Yes, Chad is not in the visa-free list of Ethiopia so citizens from Chad must acquire a visa for entering this country. Chad can get an e-visa to travel to Ethiopia for tourist purposes through Ethiopian Immigration Services website.
How long am I allowed to remain in Ethiopia on a tourist visa?
The length of stay depends on which type of e-visa that Chad travelers choose. The duration of stay depends on the type of e-visa: 30 days and 90 days for 30 and 90-day validity e-visa, respectively.
Can I change my registration form online if I inadvertently entered the wrong information?
If you find any mistakes or errors in your e-visa application, please contact us immediately at [email protected].
Hope you found this post about Ethiopia visa requirements for Chadians informative. Please contact us if you wish to book the Ethiopia visa service or if you have any Ethiopia visa FAQs. Our skilled staff will assist you in saving money and obtaining the visa approval as soon as possible.