- 1. Ethiopian e-Visa for citizens of Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- 2. Way to apply for Ethiopia Visa Application from Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- 3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for citizens of Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Ethiopia visa requirements for Cocos Islanders in February 2024
Ethiopia is a country that you cannot miss on your trip to Africa. It is home to the second-largest population on the continent. The country is, however, predominantly a visa-required destination for tourists.
For citizens of Cocos (Keeling) Islands, obtaining a tourist visa for Ethiopia is simple. This visa is valid for a single entrance for 30 or 90 days. The validity of a tourist visa does not allow visitors to work in Ethiopia under any circumstances. Neither can they change their immigration status while in Ethiopia.
Citizens of Cocos (Keeling) Islands must learn the requirements and procedures of obtaining a visa before visiting Ethiopia. A visa for Ethiopia is simple to obtain for citizens of the Cocos (Keeling) Islands. Keep reading to understand about Ethiopia visa for Cocos Islanders.
Ethiopia visa for Comorians citizens allows stay up to 90 days
1. Ethiopian e-Visa for citizens of Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Getting an Ethiopian visa is easy for citizens of the Cocos (Keeling) Islands. They can apply online for an Ethiopia e-Visa or apply at the Ethiopian Embassy. While each tourist can choose his or her own path, a visa online is the recommended option.
A traveler can complete the entire Ethiopia e-Visa application online to bypass long lines at the embassy. The e-visa contains the same information as the visa obtained at the border.
Types of Ethiopia e-Visa for citizens of Cocos (Keeling) Islands:
- Tourist e-Visa - Single Entry for 30 days which is valid for 1 month from the issue date and gives travelers 30 days to stay in Ethiopia.
- Tourist e-Visa - Single Entry for 90 days which is valid for 3 months from the arrival date and has a 3-month stay duration.
In order to enter Ethiopia, tourists with an e-Visa must fly into Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. The e-Visa can not be obtained at any other airport in Ethiopia.
Ethiopian visa requirements for Cocos Islanders
Cocos Islands passport holders must understand and meet all the requirements for obtaining an Ethiopian visa. The requirements for citizens of Cocos (Keeling) Islands are as follows:
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands passport
Expires at least six months after arrival in Ethiopia.
There should still be two blank pages for stamps.
- First and last names of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Expected dates of travel
- A full-color passport photo taken in the last six months
- A scanned copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- Credit or debit card for the fee
Be sure all information is accurate prior to submission. Incorrect data, or an inability to provide all of the required credentials, can delay or even deny a visa.
Apply Ethiopia e-visa online from Comoros
2. Way to apply for Ethiopia Visa Application from Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Ethiopian visa applications are easy when completed online, and citizens of Cocos (Keeling) Islands can easily get Ethiopian visas if all requirements are met. Candidates need to complete the details listed above, as well as answer some basic and security-related questions.
After the application form is submitted and the payment is finished, the application is screened by the authorities. The main advantage of Ethiopian e-Visas is the speed of processing. The application takes only a few minutes to complete. Ethiopian visa approvals are typically sent 72 hours after submission.
The approval process may take up to three business days in some cases. It is advisable to arrange travel with enough time before arriving in Ethiopia to ensure the approval process is completed.
Ethiopia visa fees for Cocos Islanders depend on the rush visa to apply
3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for citizens of Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Ethiopian visa applicants must pay two kinds of Ethiopian e-visa fees: Service fees and Government fees. Citizens of Cocos (Keeling) Islands must pay the Government Fee in Ethiopia because the Cocos (Keeling) Islands are not on the list of countries that do not require e-Visas in Ethiopia.
Service Fees for Ethiopian visas will depend on the type of visa you choose and the processing time. In order to pay the service charge, you need to choose one of three service types below:
- Normal: Your e-visa will be mailed to you within three working days when selecting this option.
- Urgent: The e-visa you will receive in two days if you choose this option.
- Super Urgent: It is possible to receive your e-visa as soon as 24 hours with this service.
As a recommendation, we encourage you to purchase Ethiopia Travel Insurance so as to be covered against many risks, especially when traveling outside your home country. You can pay online (through Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal) or by direct deposit using our payment system (Bank of Cyprus).
The information hopefully helped you better understand about Ethiopia visa for Cocos Islanders. If you still have questions regarding this topic, please contact us for support as soon as possible.