Ethiopian visa requirements for Colombian citizens
Ethiopia is one of Africa's most fascinating countries. The Horn of Africa, as it is commonly known, is the continent's second-most populous region. Nonetheless, most tourists need a visa to visit Ethiopia. There are only two nationalities eligible for visa-free entry.
Ethiopia tourist visas for Colombian nationals are easy to acquire. In any case, visitors with a tourist visa cannot work in Ethiopia and can't change their immigration status.
Those traveling from Colombia to Ethiopia should be aware of what visa requirements and procedures they will need to follow. The process for obtaining an Ethiopian visa is not complicated.
Ethiopian e-visa for Colombian citizens
1. Do I need Ethiopian e-Visa for Colombian citizens?
Colombian citizens must apply for an Ethiopian visa to enter or travel to Ethiopia. Colombians have two options to get a visa: they can either apply for an e-Visa online or by contacting the Ethiopian Embassy. There is no right or wrong way to travel, but an online visa is recommended.
With Ethiopia's e-Visa, travelers can avoid long lines at the embassy and finish the entire process online. The electronic visa is the same document travelers receive at the border.
What types of Ethiopia e-Visa for Colombian citizens?
- Tourist e-Visa - Single Entry for 30 days: This visa is valid for 30 days from the entry date for tourism reasons only such as visit family or friends and travel around Ethiopia. This type of visa allows Colombia travelers to enter the country once for a length of stay of 30 days.
- Tourist e-Visa - Single Entry for 90 days: This visa has the same purpose as the visa above, however, it is valid for 90 days and gives permission to stay for 90 days in total with single entry.
For tourists with an e-Visa, the only port of entry to Ethiopia is Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Those who have an e-Visa cannot enter via other ports.
2. How to apply Ethiopia Visa for Colombian citizens?
As long as all requirements have been met, citizens of all countries can apply for an e-Visa online. When finishing the online form, the Ethiopian visa application procedure for Colombian citizens is straightforward. Applicants must supply the details such as first and last names of the applicant, Date of birth, Gender, Nationality, Passport information and Expected dates of travel.
After the application is submitted with all the documents and the payment is made, the application is screened by the authorities. Ethiopian e-Visa applications are exceptionally fast, typically taking only a few minutes to complete. After that, Colombia travelers must pay the e-visa processing fee by choosing a payment method.
When approval takes longer, allow up to three business days. It is usually best to plan ahead with sufficient time for authorizations before arriving in Ethiopia.
The requirements of e-visa for Colombia citizens
Check Ethiopian Visa requirements for Colombian citizens
Colombian passport holders must meet the following requirements in order to obtain an Ethiopia online visa:
- Colombian passport.
- Six-month validity remains while in Ethiopia.
- Two blank pages must remain for stamps.
- A full-color passport photograph taken within the last six months.
- A photo of the applicant’s biographical page of their passport.
- Credit or debit card for the fee.
It is important to complete all the required information before submitting it. Incorrect data or inability to provide all the required credentials could delay or lead to the visa being refused.
3. How much of Ethiopia e-Visa fee for Colombian citizens?
The Ethiopian e-Visa fees can be divided into two categories: Service fees and Government fees. Because Colombia is not on the list of countries free from Ethiopian e-Visa rules, Colombian citizens must pay government costs.
Depending on which type of visa you select and how long it takes to process it, there will be a service charge for an Ethiopian visa. The service charge may be paid by selecting one of the three service options listed below:
- Normal: Selecting this option will ensure you receive your e-visa within three working days.
- Urgent: Upon selecting this option, you will receive an Ethiopian e-visa within two business days.
- Super Urgent: The Ethiopia e-Visa can be obtained in as little as 24 hours. This is the fastest Ethiopian e-Visa service.
You should also think about getting Ethiopia Travel Insurance because it will protect you from numerous hazards, including the Covid pandemic, when you are not from home. You can pay online (through Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal) or by direct deposit using our payment system (Bank of Cyprus).
The information should have given you a better understanding of the Ethiopia visa for Colombian citizens. If you have any further questions about this topic, please contact us as soon as possible.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE