Ethiopia visa for Comorian citizens in November 2023
When visiting Africa, don't overlook Ethiopia, now known as the Horn of Africa. The Horn of Africa has the continent's second-largest population. Most travelers will need a visa to enter Ethiopia. Only two nationalities are permitted to enter the country without a visa.
An Ethiopian tourist visa is easy to obtain. Visitors can enter Ethiopia only once under each visa and stay for 30 or 90 days at a time. In addition, visitors with a tourist visa cannot change their immigration status in Ethiopia under any circumstances.
Before entering Ethiopia, nationals of Comoros can simply obtain an Ethiopian visa. Let's be aware of the Ethiopia visa requirements for Comorian citizens and the processes for entering this country in the below article.
Do Comorian citizens need visas to visit Ethiopia?
1. Ethiopian e-Visa for Comorian citizens
Tourists who want to enter and travel within Ethiopia must get a tourist visa.
Comorian nationals have two options for getting an Ethiopian visa. Tourists can obtain an Ethiopia e-Visa or apply at the Ethiopian Embassy in Comoros. The tourist has the choice to choose his or her path, but an online visa is recommended.
Online visas allow applicants to bypass long lines at the embassy and complete the entire process online. It is the same visa that would be obtained at the border.
What types of Ethiopia e-Visa for Comorian citizens
- Tourist e-Visa - Single Entry for 30 days which has 1-month validity and 30-month stay duration in Ethiopia.
- Tourist e-Visa - Single Entry for 90 days which has 3-month validity and 90-day length of stay in Ethiopia.
Visitors who have an e-Visa need to know that they can only enter Ethiopia at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Tourists with an e-Visa cannot enter Ethiopia at any other port.
Get an Ethiopia online visa from Comoros easily with some simple step
2. Apply Ethiopia Visa for Comorian citizens online
If you meet the prerequisites, you can apply for an e-Visa from anywhere. When finished online, an Ethiopian visa application for Comorian citizens is straightforward and quick. The detailed information outlined in the requirements above must be completed by the applicants, and they must also answer basic and security-related questions.
Once the documents are submitted and the fee is made, the application is screened by the authorities. It takes only a few minutes to complete the Ethiopian e-Visa application, and you can receive approval as soon as from 24 to 72 business hours after submitting the form.
In some cases, approval time may be extended. In these cases, expect up to three working days. As a result, it is recommended that you plan your trip with enough time for the authorization process before arriving in Ethiopia.
Ethiopian Visa requirements for Comorian citizens
For Comorian citizens, the following requirements must be met. The Ethiopian visa requirements are as follows:
- Comorian passport: Within six months of entry into Ethiopia, the visa should not expire. There are at least two blank pages remaining for stamps.
- First and last names of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Travel itinerary
- A recent passport photograph was taken in color
- A duplicate passport biographical page
- Credit or debit card for the fee
It is important to complete all the required information before submitting it. Any incorrect data or inability to provide all the required credentials could delay or lead to the visa being refused.
How long to get Ethiopia visa from Comoros?
3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for Comorian citizens
To apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa for Comorian citizens, applicants must pay two types of Ethiopia visa fees: service fees and government fees. Since Comoros is not on the list of nations exempt from e-Visa requirements in Ethiopia, Comorian citizens must pay government fees.
Ethiopian visas will be charged a service fee based on the kind of visa you select and the length of processing time you require. You may pay the service charge by selecting one of the following three service types:
- Normal: Choosing this option will get you an e-visa within three working days.
- Urgent: In two business days, you can receive an Ethiopian e-visa by selecting this e-visa option.
- Super Urgent: This Ethiopia e-Visa service can grant you your e-visa in as little as 24 hours.
- Save money when applying for an Ethiopia visa by the promotion code on the Ethiopia Immigration Services website. Check here to get the best price for your order!
- You can pay online (through Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal) or by direct deposit using our payment system (Bank of Cyprus).
- Should buy Ethiopia Travel Insurance, as you will be protected from many risks, including the Covid disease when you are outside of your home country.
Thank for you your time to read. If you need an Ethiopia visa for Comorian citizens, Let's apply NOW! Our team of experts will quickly assist you with the detailed steps to apply for a visa to enter Ethiopia.
Fast, Saving, and Prestige. Contact us NOW!