Ethiopia visa requirements for citizens of Cook Islands
Passport holders from the Cook Islands are eligible to apply for the Ethiopia e-Visa launched in 2017, which simplifies and speeds up the process of obtaining a visa for Ethiopia.
Citizens of the Cook Islands who wish to visit Ethiopia for short periods of time for tourism purposes can now use this new system. Ethiopian electronic visas also imply eligible passengers do not need to visit an Ethiopian embassy or consulate in person to obtain a travel authorization.
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for citizens of the Cook Islands
1. Ethiopia e-Visa for citizens of the Cook Islands
Citizens of the Cook Islands who wish to travel to Ethiopia for tourism must obtain a visa, which is why Cook Islands passport holders should be aware of the visa regulations.
There are two types of visas provided by Ethiopian Immigration Services for Cook Islands travelers to choose: 30-day and 90-day validity e-visa which have lengths of stay of 30 and 90 days respectively.
There are certain advantages, such as being an online application that takes only a few minutes to fill out, receiving an answer within 24 to 72 hours, as well as avoiding the need to queue after arrival in Ethiopia. Applicants may choose from 30- or 90-day visa options.
On the other hand, the tourist e-Visa for Ethiopia is only valid for single entries and can only be obtained through the Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa since it cannot be obtained from any other port.
How to get Ethiopia visa from the Cook Islands
2. Check Ethiopia Visa requirements for citizens of the Cook Islands
Citizens of the Cook Islands should review the Ethiopia visa requirements before applying for Ethiopia e-Visas, which includes gathering the correct documents. Obtaining an Ethiopian visa implies the following basic requirements:
- Each applicant must provide a Cook Islands passport with two blank pages, as well as biographical information.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival.
- The applicant's full name, date of birth, gender, and current address
- Dates and places of travel in Ethiopia
- A passport photo was taken within six months of the date of the trip
- A valid email and credit/debit card
Cook Islands applicants are responsible for ensuring that all of the information provided on the Ethiopia online application is correct before submitting it. The application process for Ethiopia online visa will begin once all of the documents have been collected.
Ethiopia visa processing time is quickly to get the approval visa
Ethiopian Visa Advice For citizens from the Cook Islands
Ethiopia's tourist economy has grown by no accident. The Ethiopian government has taken a number of security measures to make the country more welcoming to foreign tourists. Security should always be the number one priority for tourists.
Those traveling from the Cook Islands should keep in mind that the Ethiopia e-Visa allows them only to enter the country through the Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
The following countries border Ethiopia: Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, Kenya, Eritrea, Sudan, and South Sudan. Visiting Ethiopia through any of these countries will not approve an e-Visa.
Travelers from the Cook Islands seeking entry through the above-mentioned border checkpoints will be required to obtain a visa at an Ethiopian embassy or consulate in the Cook Islands.
Upon completion of the online application, the Ethiopia visa for the Cook Islands citizens takes approximately 24 hours to be issued. Visa approval and delivery can often take up to three business days.
As a result, Ethiopian authorities urge applicants from the Cook Islands to carefully review the general requirements and conditions, as even the slightest mistake can delay or prevent visa applications from being approved.
3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for citizens of the Cook Islands
When applying for an e-visa to Ethiopia from the Cook Islands, you must pay two Ethiopia e-Visa Fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee. The service fee varies depending on which of the three service categories you choose.
- Normal Ethiopia e-visa: You will obtain your e-visa in three business days if you choose this service.
- Urgent Ethiopia e-visa: If you choose this option, you will receive an e-visa to Ethiopia within 2 days.
- Super Urgent Ethiopia e-visa: It can be received in as little as 24 hours - the quickest Ethiopia e-visa kind.
- Access the promo code link to receive attractive discount codes when you apply for visa online on our Ethiopia Immigration Services website. Note that: These codes usually apply during major holidays and are only for our customers.
- To pay your bill, you have two choices: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal) or wire transfer (bank of Cyprus).
- Furthermore, we highly recommend that you purchase Ethiopia Travel Insurance to prevent loss of benefits while traveling and to simplify the visa application process.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE