Ethiopia visa requirements for French citizens
Ethiopia's magnificent environment includes arid plains, majestic peaks, lush green places, and large lakes. The nation has 70% of the African continent's mountains. As a result, Ethiopia has drawn a large number of tourists in recent years, particularly France.
In this below article, we will learn more about Ethiopia visa requirements for French citizens, as provided by Ethiopia Immigration Services.
1. A visa to go to Ethiopia for French citizens?
Ethiopian visas are required for French who would like to visit the country. As a result, if French people wish to visit Ethiopia, they must get an Ethiopian visa.
There are two ways to obtain an Ethiopia visa for French citizens:
- Apply in person at the Ethiopian embassy in France or abroad.
- Obtain an Ethiopia visa fast and easily online.
What is an Ethiopian e-visa for French citizens?
Ethiopian online visas were created to expedite the visa application procedure for Ethiopia. Citizens of all eligible nations can easily fill out the online application form by answering a few simple questions.
Visa applications are typically handled within 72 hours, but it may be processed faster depending on the service applicants choose. After it has been accepted, the e-Visa is emailed to the applicant.
French travelers can produce their electronic visa and passport to Ethiopian border authorities at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
Ethiopia's electronic visa for French citizens allow single-entry, with applicants able to choose two option, which between a 30-day and a 90-day visa. The validity of an Ethiopian e visa starts from the arrival date provided on the application form.
Ethiopia visa online for French citizens
2. How to apply for an Ethiopian visit visa from France?
Ethiopia online e visa conditions for French citizens
Ethiopia visa for French citizens is required. But nowaday, citizens of France can apply for an Ethiopia e-visa online easily from anywhere which has devices internet connection. The visit is generally brief, no more than 90 days. When applying for an Ethiopian online e-visa, the applicant does not need to be present.
French candidates need to follow four papers are required for application process:
- Passports must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Ethiopia.
- There should be at least one vacant page in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A color photograph of the applicant.
- How can I get Ethiopian visa from UAE?
- Does Filipino need visa to Ethiopia?
- Ethiopia visa for Somali citizens
- Visa requirements for Australian citizens travelling to Ethiopia
Way to submit Ethiopia visa application
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form.
Please fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. Candidates from France must provide detailed personal information.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documents.
Please double-check your information to ensure it is accurate and complete. Then, select a payment option for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form.
French applicants will be asked to provide additional documents when they have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee.
- Step 3: Request your e-Visa through email.
After completing step 2, please check your email for your confirmed details, and we will notify you when your Ethiopia e-Visa is ready. Before being sent to you, the e-Visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
Remember to download and print out a copy of your Ethiopia e visa before departing.
Ethiopia e visa fees for French citizens
3. How much Ethiopia visa cost for French citizens?
To apply for an Ethiopian visa online, you must pay two visa fees: the Ethiopia service charge and the Ethiopia Government fee.
For visa service expenditures, we provide three distinct processing levels, each with its own price.
- Normal: For French applicants who need an e-Visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: For French nationals who need an e-Visa in 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: For French travelers who need an e-Visa in 24 hours.
We also highly suggest you purchase Ethiopia Travel Insurance for your trip. You will be protected against a range of hazards when you are not in your own country, including the Covid pandemic. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
4. Ethiopia tourist visa tips
French residents might also benefit from the advice of other tourists.
Is an Ethiopian visa required for a French citizen?
Yes. French nationals who want to visit Ethiopia must obtain a visa. Citizens of France can get an e-visa for Ethiopia online.
How long can I stay in Ethiopia on a tourist visa?
The visit is generally brief, lasting little more than 90 days.
How do I receive my Ethiopian tourist visa?
When your e-Visa application is approved, you will get an acceptance letter to the email address you supplied. You may also track your visa status on Ethiopia Immigration Services if you are a customer of ours.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE