- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Georgian citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Georgia?
- 3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
- 4. More about Ethiopia visa for Georgian citizens FAQs
Ethiopia visa requirements for Georgians in March 2024
Ethiopia is the land of captivating contrasts not only captivates with its landscapes but also invites travelers into a cultural journey.
Now, let's embark on a captivating exploration with Ethiopia Immigration Services to uncover the intriguing process of how Georgian citizens can seamlessly apply for and secure an Ethiopian visa, and check Ethiopia visa requirements for Georgian citizens.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Georgian citizens
Georgians planning to visit Ethiopia must obtain a visa before entering the country. Fortunately, for short tourist trips, it is no longer necessary for them to apply in person at an Ethiopian embassy or consulate. The visa allows Georgians to complete the entire application process online from the comfort of their own country.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
The Ethiopian online visa was designed to expedite the visa application process for Ethiopia. Travelers from all countries can easily complete the Ethiopia online application form by answering some basic questions.
Visa applications are typically processed within 03 days, but in unusual situations, they may face longer delays. The approved visa is then sent to the applicant via email.
Upon arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, visitors can present their visas and passports to Ethiopian border authorities. Ethiopia's electronic visa is a single-entry, with applicants having the option of a 30-day or 90-day visa.
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Georgian citizens
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Georgia?
The steps for acquiring an Ethiopian e-visa are outlined below. If you are not suited for these kinds, you may apply in person at your local embassy.
Before beginning your application, ensure you satisfy the qualifying requirements for the applicable visa category. Then fill out the application as follows:
Step 1: Complete the online secure application form.
Please fill out the digital registration forms at the button Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa to process your visa to Ethiopia. You must submit all of the applicants' personal information at this point.
Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documentation.
Please check your information to ensure that it is correct and full. Then, choose a payment method for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form. Once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be requested to provide further proof to complete your application form.
Step 3: Request your e-visa through email.
Please check your email for your confirmed data after completing Step 2, and we will notify you when your Ethiopia e-Visa is available.
Step 4: Upon arrival, hold your visa to stamp at the airport.
To board the plane, please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we sent you through email. If you hold a valid e-Visa and arrive in Ethiopia, you may be required to supply biometric information and have a stamp implanted in your passport.
How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Georgia?
Documents required to obtain the Ethiopian visa
- A passport must be valid for at least six months.
- The passport should have at least two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- People with dual nationality should pick their nationality based on the passport they will use for travel.
- Individuals under 18 years old are not eligible for a business visa. Parents who travel to Ethiopia with their children on a business visa can apply for tourist visas for their children.
3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia visa cost for Georgia citizens
When applying for an Ethiopian visa online, you must pay two visa fees: the Ethiopia Service cost and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: This is the cost you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department for them to issue you a visa. It is the mandatory charge for applicants seeking an eVisa.
- Ethiopia service fee: The service fee is based on the number of persons covered by your application as well as how long you want to get the visa.
There are three sorts of services available for use:
- Normal: For people who need an e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For people who need an e-visa within two days.
- Super Urgent: Those who need an e-Visa within 24 business hours.
Furthermore, we strongly advise you to obtain COVID-19 insurance. For a charge of US$ 299 for each application when you are not in your home country, you will be protected against a range of hazards, including the COVID-19 pandemic. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take based on your circumstances.
Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
4. More about Ethiopia visa for Georgian citizens FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions relevant to applying for an Ethiopian visa. Let discovery.
Where do Georgians get a visa for Ethiopia?
You can apply for an e-visa if you are traveling by air and your point of entry is the Addis Ababa airport in Ethiopia. In some cases, you may even be given a visa on arrival. If your need does not meet one of the above categories, you must apply directly to the Ethiopian Embassy in Georgia.
How to check the visa status?
It is quite simple to check the progress of your application. This is done by clicking the "Check status" button and entering your passport number and the reference number.
How can Georgian applications extend the Ethiopia visa?
Ethiopian visas can not be extended. You must promptly leave the country if your visa is valid to avoid criminal prosecution or fines.
How many days before the trip should I apply for an Ethiopian visa?
Because the application procedure only takes three working days, you can apply up to three days before your trip. However, a 7-day buffer is advised. As a result, you should submit your application at least one week before your departure date.
What is the rejection percentage of an Ethiopian visa?
The likelihood of your application being denied is directly proportional to your ability to follow instructions and grasp the system. In the case that the processes and paperwork become too onerous for individuals. As a result, you should use a travel agency to apply.
Thank you for spending time reading this content. Hope this information helps to clarify the Ethiopia visa for Georgian citizens. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require Ethiopia visa help or have any inquiries. Our knowledgeable professionals will help you become more clear and more succinct.