Ethiopia visa requirements for Greenlanders
In 2018, Ethiopia, the world's oldest country, improved its visa expedition program by merging electronic travel authorization with a number of countries, including Greenland.
The Ethiopia e-Visa is the quickest and most convenient way to get a visa for the country. This method is entirely digital, and Greenlandic travelers are not required to schedule appointments or visit Ethiopian embassies or consulates.
Let's look at the Ethiopian visa requirements for Greenland, including the required papers, money, and processing time.
Ethiopian visa requirements for Greenlanders
1. What Visa do I need to visit Ethiopia from Greenland?
An Ethiopia visa may be obtained in Greenland either online or at the airport. Ethiopian tourist visas are available for 30 or 90 days.
Greenland residents with service or diplomatic passports are allowed to enter Ethiopia without a visa for up to three months.
Greenlandic residents are strongly suggested to apply for an Ethiopia visa online. Because the e-Visa informs passengers about their visa eligibility before they go, it can help them avoid complications and uncertainty upon arrival.
Please get awareness that e-Visa holders must enter Ethiopia via Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. The online visa prevents visitors from entering the nation via any other ports.
2. What documents do Greenland citizens need to get an Ethiopian visa?
Irish citizens are requested to provide the following documents when applying for an e-Visa to Ethiopia:
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- There should be at least two vacant pages in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A color photo of the applicant
- Appicatans with dual citizenship should choose their country based on the passport they want to use for travel.
- A business visa is not available to anybody under the age of 18. Parents who come to Ethiopia on a business visa with their children may apply for tourist visas for their children.
What documents do Greenland citizens need to get an Ethiopian visa?
3. How can Greenland citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
Residents of Greenland can now apply for an Ethiopia visa from any location with an internet connection.
To apply for an Ethiopian visa, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form. Fill out the online forms completely on the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. Some candidates’ personal information is required to answer in this part.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and some additional related papers. Please check your detailed information to ensure it is correct and full. Then, select a payment option for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form. You will be asked to supply further proof to complete your application form once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting your e-Visa. Please check your inbox for confirmation, and we will notify you once your Ethiopia e-Visa is available. The e-Visa will be processed and approved online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival. Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we issued you through email in order to board the airline. If you hold a valid e-Visa and arrive in Ethiopia, you may be required to supply biometric information and have a stamp implanted in your passport.
How can Greenland citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
4. Processing time and Ethiopia visa cost
Ethiopia visa fees for Greenland are divided into two categories: Ethiopia service fees and Ethiopia government fees.
- Ethiopia Government Amount: The amount that must be paid to the Ethiopia Immigration Department prior to grant for your visa. This is the cost that each e-Visa applicant must pay.
- Ethiopia service fee: The Ethiopian visa service price is based on the number of individuals covered by your application and the speed at which you want the visa.
There are three kinds of services available:
- Normal visa: For people who need an e-Visa in three business days or less.
- Urgent visa: For people who need an e-Visa in less than two business days.
- Super Urgent visa: For individuals who need an e-Visa in less than 24 business hours.
We also strongly advise you to buy Ethiopia travel insurance. For a little charge, you will be protected against a range of threats, including the COVID pandemic, when you are not in your own country. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take based on your circumstances.
5. Ethiopia visa for Greenland citizens FAQs
Is an Ethiopian visa necessary for Greenland?
Greenlanders can get a visa on arrival in Ethiopia.
How long can a tourist remain in Ethiopia with a tourist e-Visa?
Depending on your visa type, the term might range from 30 to 90 days.
How long am I allowed to remain in Ethiopia on a tourist visa?
Three months is the average length of stay after the date of arrival.
Can I change my registration form online if I inadvertently entered the wrong information?
Please email us at [email protected] if you discover any errors in your application.
Hope you find this information regarding Ethiopia visa requirements for Greenland helpful. Please contact us if you want to obtain the Ethiopia visa service or have any Ethiopia visa FAQs. Our knowledgeable team will work with you to save money and achieve visa acceptance as quickly as feasible.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE