- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Malawian citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Malawian nationals
- 3. Cost of Ethiopia visa and processing time
- 4. Why should Malawian citizens choose the Ethiopia Immigration Service?
Ethiopia visa for Malawian citizens in March 2024
Ethiopia is a one-of-a-kind country in its own right. Ethiopia has it all: a rich cultural past, a plethora of animals and vegetation, and beautiful, amiable people. The tribals who protect and preserve their history and practices, preserving them as distinctly as possible, add to the cultural diversity of this place.
Let’s take a look at the Ethiopia visa for Malawian citizens and update the visa pricing and needed documents.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Malawian citizens
Malawians must get an Ethiopia visa. It has never been easier to obtain an Ethiopian visa for Malawians, and now is the time to take advantage of the chance and have a fantastic trip. Ethiopian e-visas are now accessible to Malawian citizens.
Continue reading to find out how to fill out an Ethiopian visa application form and apply online for an Ethiopian e-visa.
What is an Ethiopia visa online?
Ethiopian online visa was developed to simplify the visa application process in Ethiopia. Citizens from eligible countries can complete the online application form in minutes by answering a few simple questions to obtain a visa before traveling to this nation.
Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants having the option of a 30-day or 90-day visa. An Ethiopia electronic visa is valid from the entry date that is provided in the application form.
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Malawian nationals
Check documents required
- Passports must be valid for at least six months from the intended arrival date in Ethiopia.
- The passport should have at least one blank page for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Dual nationals should select their nationality based on the passport they want to use for travel.
- Each applicant must provide a color photograph of themselves that was taken recently.
Step by step to apply for the Ethiopian visa
The following are the steps to acquiring an Ethiopia tourist visa for Malawian citizens:
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form. In this step, applicants must provide some information about the visa application and themselves.
- Step 2: Double-check all the information before moving forward. In this step, you need to make payment for the Ethiopia visa fee.
- Step 3: Your e-visa will be sent to you through email.
- Step 4: Once you receive your visa, you should download and have a visa printout before departing. Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
Malawian applicants can track the progress of their visa applications online at the “Check status” function.
3. Cost of Ethiopia visa and processing time
Ethiopia online visa fees are divided into 02 categories:
- Ethiopia service charge: This is a deposit for our Ethiopian services.
- Ethiopian Government Charge: The charge you must pay to the Ethiopian Immigration Department before receiving a visa. This is the cost that visa applicants are required to pay.
We also recommend that you obtain Ethiopian travel insurance. If you are traveling outside of your own country, you may be able to be protected against a variety of hazards, including the COVID-19 pandemic, for a little fee. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Malawi
After the application is correctly submitted, an Ethiopian eVisa usually takes 01 to 03 business days (24-72 hours) to process. You can track the progress of your visa application online. Ethiopia Immigration Service presently provides 03 levels of service. Comprises:
- Normal: For those who require an eVisa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For those who require an eVisa within 02 days.
- Super Urgent: For those who require an eVisa within 24 hours.
Please keep in mind that the faster the processing time, the greater the service price.
4. Why should Malawian citizens choose the Ethiopia Immigration Service?
Right present, there are five compelling reasons to use Ethiopia Immigration service at ethiopiaimmigration.org:
- Among the advantages are safety, speed, dependability, and time savings.
- Online purchases are secure.
- Delivery within three working days is assured.
- There are no hidden fees or charges.
- There is a money-back guarantee if you decline.
Hope you found the information about the Ethiopia visa requirements for Malawian citizens helpful. Please contact us if you have any inquiries or would like to arrange an Ethiopian visa service. It is unpaid to be accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.