- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Moldovan citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Moldovan nationals
- 3. Cost of Ethiopia visa and processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Moldovan citizens FAQs
- Do Moldovans need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
- What is an Ethiopia E-Visa for Moldovans?
- How long will Moldovan citizens be in the country of Ethiopia with an e-visa?
- How many times can I enter Ethiopia with an e-visa?
- How do I receive my Ethiopian tourist visa?
- Why should I choose the Ethiopia visa service at GIS?
Ethiopia visa requirements for Moldovan citizens in March 2024
Ethiopia is a one-of-a-kind country in and of itself. Ethiopia has it all: a rich cultural past, a plethora of animals and vegetation, and beautiful, kind people. The tribals who defend and preserve their history and traditions, preserving them as distinct as possible, add to the significance of this location.
Let us look at the Ethiopia visa for Moldovan citizens and update the visa fee and paperwork needed.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Moldovan citizens
Residents of Moldova must acquire an Ethiopia visa. It has never been easier to obtain an Ethiopian visa for Moldovan citizens, and now is the time to take advantage of the chance and enjoy a fantastic trip. Citizens of Moldovan origin can now get Ethiopian e-visas. Continue reading to discover how to fill out an Ethiopian visa application form and apply online for an Ethiopian e-visa.
What is an Ethiopia visa online?
Ethiopian online visa was developed to speed up the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens from all countries can quickly complete the online application form by answering a few simple questions.
Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants having the option of a 30-day or 90-day visa.
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Moldovan citizens
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Moldovan nationals
With Ethiopia's online visa system, Moldovan candidates can easily and quickly apply. Step-by-step instructions for acquiring an Ethiopian tourist visa, let's follow:
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form.
- Step 2: Identify your confirmation and documentation needs.
- Step 3: Your e-visa will be sent to you through email.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
When the application is successfully submitted, an Ethiopian eVisa usually takes 1-3 business days (24-72 hours) to complete. You can track the progress of your visa application online.
In exceptional cases, the procedure may take longer. This is most certainly due to application issues or inconsistency. Double-check all information before submitting your Ethiopia e-Visa application form to avoid application delays.
When you apply for an Ethiopian visa from Moldova, you will be notified via the email address you specify in the application form. In addition, you will be provided with an overview of the eVisa's terms and conditions. A printed copy of the e-visa must be shown at the border to enter Ethiopia.
How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Moldova nationals
Check documents required
- Passports must be valid for at least six months.
- At least one blank page in the passport should be available for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A photo of the applicant is required.
- Dual nationals should select their nationality based on the passport they want to use for travel.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is not eligible for a business visa. Parents who travel to Ethiopia with their children on a business visa may apply for tourist visas for their children.
3. Cost of Ethiopia visa and processing time
Ethiopia visa fees are divided into two categories:
- Ethiopia service charge: This is a deposit for our services in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopian Government Charge: The price you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department before they would give you a visa. This is the fee that applicants for an eVisa must pay.
We also recommend that you obtain Ethiopian travel insurance. When you are not in your native country, you may be protected against a variety of hazards, including the COVID-19 pandemic, for an affordable fee. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Moldova
An Ethiopian eVisa normally takes 1-3 business days (24-72 hours) to process after the application is properly submitted. You can monitor the status of your visa application online. Ethiopia Immigration Services currently offers three tiers of service. Comprises:
- Standard: For people who need an eVisa in three business days or less.
- Urgent: For people who need an eVisa in less than two days.
- Super Urgent: For people who need an eVisa in less than 24 hours.
Please bear in mind that the higher the service fee, the faster the processing time.
Cost of Ethiopia visa and processing time
4. Ethiopia visa for Moldovan citizens FAQs
Some commonly asked questions about Ethiopia visas for Moldovan passport holders. Please consult:
Do Moldovans need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Every traveler who wishes to visit Ethiopia must apply for an e-visa.
What is an Ethiopia E-Visa for Moldovans?
It is a legal document that is connected to your passport and allows you to enter Ethiopia.
How long will Moldovan citizens be in the country of Ethiopia with an e-visa?
They can remain for a total of 30 days or 90 days with one entry. Remember that this visa cannot be used for paid jobs or employment.
How many times can I enter Ethiopia with an e-visa?
This electronic visa allows for a single entry.
How do I receive my Ethiopian tourist visa?
When your e-Visa application is approved, you will get an acceptance letter to the email address you supplied. You may also track your progress.
Why should I choose the Ethiopia visa service at GIS?
There are five reasons to utilize our Ethiopia visa service right now:
- Advantages include safety, speed, dependability, and time savings.
- Online payments are secure.
- Delivery within three working days is guaranteed.
- There are no hidden fees or catches.
- There is a money-back guarantee if you decline.
Hope you found the information on Ethiopia visa requirements for Moldovan citizens informative. Please contact us if you have any inquiries or want to arrange an Ethiopian visa service. Being accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week comes with no pay.