Ethiopia visa requirements for Mongolian citizens
Visitors from Mongolia can enter Ethiopia with an online visa. Because of the shortened application process, the Ethiopia visa for Mongolian citizens is quick and straightforward to get. Simply fill out the short form with your information, and you will receive your visa by email.
1. Do Mongolia citizens need visas for Ethiopia?
Mongolian passport holders must enter Ethiopia with a valid visa.
The quickest and easiest way to obtain an Ethiopian tourist visa for Mongolia is online. After completing the simple digital application, the Ethiopian eVisa is provided through email.
Mongolian nationals wanting to remain in Ethiopia for more than three months and/or participate in non-tourist activities (such as labor) should be aware that the e-Visa does not cover these activities.
In these circumstances, it is best to set up an appointment with the Ethiopian embassy in Mongolia or abroad to enquire about alternative visas that are more suited to their travel needs.
Ethiopia visa for Mongolian citizens
What Is the Ethiopian eVisa for Mongolia visitors?
The Ethiopia eVisa for Mongolian citizens is a tourist visa that may be obtained electronically.
According to Ethiopia's visa policy, Mongolian passport holders are entitled to apply to utilize the convenient digital platform. This eliminates the need for a lengthy journey to a diplomatic post to deal with the documentation in person.
In 2017, the Ethiopian government launched the Ethiopian eVisa. It makes it easier for overseas travelers to get a valid travel permit to visit the country.
Travelers from Mongolia can utilize the eVisa to enter Ethiopia for tourism and relaxation. They can select between two choices depending on the length of their stay:
- Ethiopia eVisa for 30 days - Mongolians can remain in Ethiopia for up to a month and have 30 days to enter the country.
- Ethiopia eVisa for 90 days - Mongolian tourists can remain in Ethiopia for three months and have 90 days to enter the country.
Both eVisas allow Mongolians to enter the nation just once.
2. Requirements for Mongolia to request the Ethiopian eVisa
Ethiopia, like most countries, has a variety of travel criteria for Mongolian nationals that must be completed in order to obtain a visa.
The following are the fundamental requirements for applying for an Ethiopian visa online:
- Have a Mongolian passport that is valid for at least 6 months when you arrive in Ethiopia.
- If your Mongolian passport is about to expire in less than six months, you should renew it.
- Make a copy of their passport's biographical page.
- Include a passport-style picture.
- Share an email address that you use regularly.
- Pay the eVisa charge using a bank card.
- Once accepted, the Ethiopia eVisa for Mongolian people is emailed to the email address provided in the form. As a result, it is best to use an email address that you check on a frequent basis. All correspondence regarding the application is also sent here.
- The eVisa payment is made using a secure online method. Most globally accepted credit and debit cards are accepted.
Requirements for Mongolia to request the Ethiopian eVisa
3. How to Apply for the Ethiopian eVisa from Mongolia
Applying for an Ethiopian eVisa for Mongolians is straightforward and just takes a few minutes. Fill out a brief online application form with the needed information. Mongolia visitors will be requested to provide the following information:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, etc.)
- Information on passports
- Date of arrival
- Duration of stay desired (30 or 90 days)
Mongolian applicants should double-check their answers before submitting the form. Errors are a typical reason for some applications being declined.
Mongolian citizens must pay a nominal processing cost to complete the e-Visa procedure. This is simple to accomplish with a bank card throughout the application process. Secure servers safeguard all payments.
Step by step to apply for the Ethiopia visa
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documentation.
- Step 3: Send an email to request your e-Visa.
- Step 4: When you arrive, have your visa stamped on your passport.
How to Apply for the Ethiopian eVisa from Mongolia
4. Ethiopia visa fee and Processing times
There are two sorts of visa costs in Ethiopia: government fees and private fees. The service charge is the fee paid to the government by the individual obtaining an Ethiopia visa online.
Applicants can currently choose between three different costs based on the visa's urgency.
- Standard: For citizens who require an e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent visa: Choose this option if you require an e-visa in fewer than two days.
- Super urgent visa: Citizens who require an eVisa within 24 business hours should select this option.
Furthermore, we strongly recommend that you obtain Ethiopia travel Insurance. You will be protected against a range of risks, including the Covid pandemic, when you are not in your native country. We should also note that this is an optional feature that you may want to explore based on your individual circumstances.
Hope you found my information about Ethiopia visa for Mongolian citizens informative. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require Ethiopia visa assistance. Professionals with years of experience in this industry may save you a significant amount of time and money throughout the visa acceptance process.