- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens
- 2. How to apply for Ethiopia visa from Montenegro
- 3. Ethiopia visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia visa requirements for Montenegrins in March 2024
Ethiopia, with its mountains, rivers, waterfalls, verdant valleys, and other natural wonders, is a poet's dream. Ethiopia, a region of natural contrasts, offers tourists a fascinating cultural study.
Allow Ethiopia Immigration Services to research Ethiopia visa requirements for Montenegrins, including necessary papers, current prices, and processing time.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens
Citizens of Montenegro who desire to visit Ethiopia must first get a visa. Montenegrin citizens no longer need to apply in person at an Ethiopian embassy or consulate. Montenegrin citizens can apply for and acquire visas while still in their native country.
What is an Ethiopia visa online?
The Ethiopian online Visa was designed to speed up the visa application process. Citizens from all countries can apply online by completing a few easy questions.
Visa applications are typically processed within 72 hours, but in exceptional instances, it may take up to one day. When the visa is accepted, the applicant is notified by email.
Visitors can present their visas and passports to Ethiopian border officers at Addis Abeba's Bole International Airport. Ethiopia's electronic visa is a single-entry visa with a validity duration of 30 or 90 days.
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Montenegro citizens
2. How to apply for Ethiopia visa from Montenegro
Ethiopia e-Visa is today's most structured way to receive a Tourist visa, and Montenegrin citizens may apply online at our website.
Flow 04 of the Ethiopia visa application procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Complete the secure online application form in step one.
Fill out the online forms at the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documentation.
Verify that your information is correct. Then, for our visa service fee, select a payment method and fill out the secure checkout form. If we request it, you must provide additional documentation to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Request your eVisa through email.
We'll send you an e-Visa based on your confirmed information and tell you when your Ethiopia eVisa is ready. Before being mailed to you, the e-visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
To board the flight, please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we sent you through email. If you have a valid e-Visa and arrive in Ethiopia, you may be asked to provide biometric information and have your passport stamped.
How to apply for the Ethiopia visa from Montenegro
Ethiopian entry requirements for Montenegrin citizens
- A Montenegro passport with a validity period of at least six months is necessary.
- There should be at least two vacant pages in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Dual nationals should select their citizenship based on the passport they want to use for travel.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is not eligible for a business visa. Parents coming to Ethiopia with their children can apply for tourist visas for their children.
Documents required to obtain the Ethiopian visa for Montenegro citizens
3. Ethiopia visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia Visa cost for Montenegrin citizens
When applying for an Ethiopian visa online, you must pay two visa fees: the Ethiopia service cost and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopian Government Charge: For the Ethiopian Immigration Department to give you a visa, you must pay this sum. This is the fee that all applicants for an eVisa must pay.
- Ethiopian service fee: The service charge is determined by the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
There are three sorts of visa services available:
- Standard visa: Candidates from Montenegro who need an e-visa within three working days should apply for a standard visa.
- Urgent visa: For those who need an e-visa in less than two days.
- Super urgent: Applicants who want an e-Visa in less than 24 hours should apply for a Super Urgent visa.
Ethiopia Immigration Services also strongly recommends that you acquire COVID-19 insurance. For a fee of $299 per application, you will be protected against a wide range of risks when traveling outside of your own country, including the COVID-19 pandemic. We'd also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time
Typically, Ethiopia visas are processed within 1-3 working days. Once all necessary documents, information, and fee payments are provided, Ethiopian authorities assess the application. Montenegrin applicants can track their application status through an easy-to-use online visa portal.
In some cases, processing may take longer due to application errors or other factors. Hence, it's advisable to allow at least 7 days for visa processing and to apply well in advance of the intended travel date.
For Montenegrins applying from their home country, all visa correspondence and notifications will be sent via email. The applicant's email account will also receive the visa confirmation and an electronic copy of the visa.
Hope you found the preceding post's content beneficial. If you have any further concerns concerning the Ethiopia visa for Montenegrin citizens, please do not hesitate to contact us.