Ethiopia visa requirements for Nauruans in March 2024
A valid visa is a prerequisite for entry into the Ethiopian country, including Nauruan citizens. The Ethiopia electronic visa process is available online for citizens of most countries worldwide, helping travelers save time and cost to get the visa.
The following details highlight the requirements, procedures, and limitations concerning obtaining an Ethiopia tourist visa for Nauruan citizens. Let's read!
Ethiopia visa for Nauruan citizens
1. Do Nauruan citizens need visas to visit Ethiopia?
Nauruans must get a visa to enter Ethiopia. There are two types of tourist visas available: 30-day and 90-day visas with a single entry.
Citizens of Nauru should apply for an Ethiopia visa online to be notified of their eligibility. Tourists may also be informed of their visa status ahead of time, preventing any delays upon arrival, thanks to the online visa.
It is critical to note that e-Visa holders can enter Ethiopia via Addis Abeba Bole International Airport. The online visa prevents visitors from entering the nation via any other port.
Necessary documents to apply for the Ethiopia visa for Nauruan citizens
Before completing the application form, applicants should ensure that all of the information supplied is complete and accurate since errors in the information might cause delays in receiving the visa. This is also advised to avoid problems at the Ethiopian Immigration office upon arrival.
- A valid passport is valid for at least 6 months.
- The passport should have at least two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- People who have dual nationality should pick their nationality based on the passport they will use for travel.
- Individuals under the age of 18 are not eligible for a business visa. Parents who travel to Ethiopia with their children on a business visa can apply for tourist visas for their children.
Ethiopia visa requirements for Nauruan citizens
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Nauru?
The steps for acquiring an Ethiopian e-visa are outlined below. If you are not qualified for this form of visa, you may apply in person at your local embassy.
Make sure you satisfy the eligibility requirements for the applicable visa category before you begin your application. Then fill out the following form.
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form.
Please fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa to process your visa to Ethiopia.
Candidates must now enter all of the applicants' personal information.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation as well as the necessary papers.
Please double-check your information to confirm it is right and complete. Then, for our visa service charge, choose a payment method and fill out the secure checkout form.
Once we have received full payment for the visa fee, you will be requested to produce further evidence to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Send an email seeking your e-visa.
After completing step 2, please check your email for your confirmed data, and we will tell you when your Ethiopia e-Visa is available.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we issued you through email to board the airline.
If you arrive in Ethiopia with a valid e-visa, you may need to provide biometric information and have a stamp implanted in your passport.
How to apply for Ethiopia visa from Nauru
3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia visa cost for Nauruan citizens
When applying for an Ethiopian visa online, you must pay two types of Ethiopia visa fees: the Ethiopia service charge and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: The sum you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department before they would issue you a visa. This is the amount that applicants seeking an eVisa must pay.
- Ethiopia service charge: The service charge is determined by the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
There are three sorts of services available:
- Normal: For people who need an e-visa in three business days or less.
- Urgent: For people who need an e-visa within two days.
- Super urgent: Those who need an e-visa in less than 24 hours.
We also strongly advise you to acquire Ethiopia travel insurance. You will be protected against a variety of risks, including the COVID-19 pandemic, for a small fee when you are not in your home country. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Thank you for spending time reading this content. Hope this information clarifies the Ethiopia visa for Nauruan citizens. If you need Ethiopian visa assistance or have any questions, please contact us. Our expert professionals will help you to be more clear and succinct.