- 1. What types of Ethiopian e-Visa for New Caledonian citizens
- 2. Apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa from New Caledonia
- 3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for New Caledonian citizens
Ethiopia visa for New Caledonian citizens in March 2024
Traveling to Ethiopia, citizens of New Caledonia may apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa, a method that allows them to receive a travel permit from the comfort of their own homes.
Ethiopia's electronic travel authorization is a great convenience to the country and its visitors, as it eliminates visits to embassies and consulates and provides a more efficient immigration process when arriving and passing through checkpoints.
In order to find out what is required to obtain an Ethiopian visa for New Caledonian citizens, let's read on.
Ethiopian e-Visa for citizens of New Caledonia
1. What types of Ethiopian e-Visa for New Caledonian citizens
The Ethiopian authorities offer two types of electronic visas: 30-day and 90-day visas. Requesters from New Caledonia can choose either.
In Ethiopia, both visas begin validating on the day travelers from New Caledonia enter the country, not the day they were issued.
If you are a New Caledonian resident and wish to stay in Ethiopia longer, you must apply for a visa extension directly with the immigration office. Penalties may apply if you overstay your e-visa.
Ethiopian e-Visa requirements for New Caledonian citizens
Applicants must fulfill certain Ethiopian e-Visa entry requirements before they can start the Ethiopian online visa application process, which are the requirements and prerequisites necessary to be considered eligible.
New Caledonian residents must fulfill the following requirements:
- Passports valid for at least 6 months at the time of arrival in Ethiopia and two blank pages at least
- A scanned copy of the front and rear covers of the passport from New Caledonia, as well as a copy of the biographical page
- A current color photograph of the applicant from New Caledonia
- You will need to provide an email address where you will receive the e-visa to Ethiopia and any other notifications
- You can pay the processing fee with a credit or debit card
New Caledonian passport photos must adhere to conventional passport criteria, such as a white backdrop, and citizens' faces must be seen without any head coverings, sunglasses, or other features that cover their faces.
Applicants for New Caledonia's visa to Ethiopia can begin filling out their online visa application forms as soon as they have collected all the necessary documents.
Ethiopian e-Visa requirements for citizens of New Caledonia
2. Apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa from New Caledonia
For citizens from New Caledonia, the process of obtaining a visa to enter Ethiopia is simple and fast, since they only have to fill out an online Ethiopian visa application form, which usually takes about 15 minutes.
When filling out the application, visitors from New Caledonia must provide personal information as well as information about their trip to Ethiopia and answer some security and safety questions.
How to fill Ethiopia application form?
Here are some personal details you need:
- Name and last name
- Date and place of birth
- Passport number
- Date of issue
- Expiry date
Applicants from New Caledonia are required to provide their full contact information on the application form. This includes their home address, phone number, and email address.
The applicant will be contacted only through the e-mail address provided.
In order to avoid any delays, visitors should double-check that their email account is correctly submitted, with no mistakes or typographical errors, and that the email address is valid and accessible at the time of application.
If any information provided in the identity section is inaccurate or different from that of the passport used to apply for the visa, the application can be rejected.
Additionally, the passport number, its expiration date, and its issuance date should be inputted along with other travel and accommodation details (such as hotel reservations and/or flight tickets).
Lastly, New Caledonian citizens should pay the Ethiopian e-Visa fee via credit or debit card.
Apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa from New Caledonia
3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for New Caledonian citizens
Basically, the applicant from New Caledonia must pay the Ethiopian government fee as well as a service charge to expedite the process to get an Ethiopian e-Visa as soon as possible.
As far as processing time is concerned, we offer you three different options, each with its own fee:
- Normal: Most often used when you have a lot of time to prepare and wait for a response. With this option, you will have your e-visa in three business days.
- Urgent: In very rare situations when you only have a limited amount of time, you can obtain your e-Visa within 2 days.
- Super urgent: We have an option that will assist you in obtaining an authorized e-visa within 24 hours when your e-visa is needed within hours.
Purchasing COVID-19 insurance can benefit both your funds and e-visa acceptance.
Payment method: Several options are available for paying with electronic transactions (including Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal) and wire transfers.
Ethiopian e-Visa processing periods for New Caledonian visitors
The Ethiopian e-Visa application for citizens from New Caledonia will take an average of 1 to 3 days to be processed, and following that, they will receive an email with their travel document, or if there are any questions.
Nationals of New Caledonia should apply for an Ethiopian electronic visa in New Caledonia up to five days before their planned departure date to ensure they obtain their travel permits on time and have all necessary documentation.
Hope this article gives you useful information about Ethiopia visas for New Calendonian citizens. Let's apply visa and start your Ethiopia trip now.