Ethiopia visa for Northern Irish citizens in November 2023
Situated in the northeastern part of Africa, Ethiopia, also recognized as the Horn of Africa, offers numerous compelling reasons for travel. However, a vital requirement for visiting Ethiopia is a visa.
Most of the countries that enter Ethiopia need a visa. Fortunately, Northern Irish citizens have available to an Ethiopian e-visa. keep reading for details on Ethiopia visas for North Irish citizens in this article!
1. Ethiopia online visa for Northern Irish citizens
To enter and travel in Ethiopia, Northern Irish visitors must obtain a visa. An Ethiopia e visa is valid for one year from the date of entry into Ethiopia specified on the application form. The application process for an Ethiopian visa for Northern Irish residents has been streamlined. A tourist visa is required for the vast majority of visitors.
Standard tourist visas permit only one entry and a stay of 30 or 90 days. This means that after leaving the country, a single tourist visa cannot be used again. The rule applies even if the visa has days remaining on it. Staying in the country after the visa or extension term has expired may result in fines and legal consequences.
Tourist visa holders in Northern Irish are not permitted to work at all. Not even for unpaid work. Tourist visa holders cannot change their immigration status.
For Northern Irish citizens to successfully apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa, tourists must complete all Ethiopian e-Visa requirements.
Apply for your Ethiopian visa now and get ready for an unforgettable experience.
2. How can Northern Irish citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
What documents do Northern Irish need to get an Ethiopian Visa?
Before beginning the online application, Northern Irish citizens must ensure that they meet all of the requirements. Gathering all required documentation will save time and ensure a smooth application process.
Northern Irish candidates must also double-check their information. Incorrect data or the inability to produce all required documents may result in the visa being delayed or denied.
Ethiopia visa requirements for Northern Irish citizens are as follows:
- A valid passport is valid for at least six months from the intended date of entry into Ethiopia.
- The passport should have at least one blank page for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A color photograph of the applicant was taken recently.
- An active email address.
- A scanned copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- A valid payment card (debit or credit).
Provide full documents required for a smooth Ethiopia visa application process
Step by step to apply for the Ethiopia visa
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. To process your eVisa to Ethiopia, fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa. You must include all of the candidates' personal information.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and submit all required documentation. Please double-check your information to ensure it is correct and complete. Then, for our visa service fee, choose a payment method and fill out the secure checkout form. After we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be required to provide additional documentation to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting your eVisa. Please check your email for your confirmed information, and we will notify you once your Ethiopia eVisa is ready. The e-visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Before leaving, download and print the approved Ethiopia e-visa.
Have your Ethiopia visa stamped in your passport upon arrival? If you have a valid e-Visa and arrive in Ethiopia, you may be asked to provide biometric information and have a stamp inserted inside your passport.
Apply for Ethiopia visa online easily with simple steps
3. Ethiopia visa fee and Processing times
Ethiopia visa fees are classified into two types: government fees and services fees. Which is a mandatory fee paid to the government Service fee: this is the fee paid by the person applying for the Ethiopia visa online service.
The service fee can be paid by wire transfer or electronic payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
North Irish applicants can currently choose from three different rates, depending on the urgency of the visa.
- Normal: For Northern Irish citizens who require an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For Northern Irish nationals who require an e-Visa in the next two working days.
- Super Urgent: For citizens who require an e-Visa within 24 hours.
Plan your next getaway to Ethiopia and immerse yourself in a world of diverse traditions, breathtaking landscapes, and warm hospitality.
Furthermore, we recommend that you purchase Ethiopia Travel Insurance. You will be insured against many risks, including the COVID-19 pandemic, for a fee of US$ 299 per application when you are not in your home country. We also want to emphasize that this is optional; you can think about it depending on your circumstances.
Hope you found this article on Ethiopian visa for Northern Irish citizens useful. Please contact us if you need to book an Ethiopia visa service. Professional staff with many years of experience in this field will save you a significant amount of time and money in obtaining visa approval.