Ethiopia visa for Papua New Guinean citizens in February 2024
Most international tourists need a valid visa for entry to Ethiopia. The eVisa allows most foreigners to apply online with some simple steps.
Here's an outline of the prerequisites, procedures, and restrictions for securing an Ethiopian tourist visa for Papua New Guinean citizens.
1. Ethiopia online visa for Papua New Guinean citizens
To enter Ethiopia, Papua New Guineans are required a visa. There are two types of Ethiopia e-visas for citizens of Papua New Guinea: 30-day and 90-day with a single entry.
Papuans should apply for an Ethiopia eVisa because they are eligible for this visa type. Thanks to the online visa, tourists may also be informed of their visa status ahead of time, avoiding any delays upon arrival.
It should be noted that eVisa holders must enter Ethiopia through Addis Abeba Bole International Airport. The online visa prohibits travelers from entering the country through any other port.
Ethiopia online visa allows candidates to enter the country for a short trip
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Papua New Guinea?
The procedure for obtaining an Ethiopian e-visa is detailed below. If a Papua New Guinean citizen is not eligible for this type of visa, you can apply in person at your nearest embassy.
Before you begin your application, make sure you meet the eligibility conditions for the corresponding visa category. Then, complete the form below.
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form.
To process your visa to Ethiopia, please complete the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa. All of the applicants' personal information must now be entered.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documents.
Please check your information to ensure it is correct and full. Then, select a payment option for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form.
You will be asked to provide additional documents to complete your application form once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee.
- Step 3: Wait for the result.
Please check your email for your confirmed data after completing step 2, and we will notify you when your Ethiopia e-Visa is ready.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
To board the plane, please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we sent you through email. If you hold a valid e-Visa and arrive in Ethiopia, you may be required to have a stamp implanted in your passport.
Apply Ethiopia e-visa online to help you save time in getting approval visa
Documents required to apply for the Ethiopia visa for Papuans
Before submitting the application form, applicants should confirm that all of the information provided is complete and accurate since inaccuracies in the information may result in visa processing delays. This is also recommended to prevent complications at the Ethiopian Immigration office upon arrival.
- A valid passport valid for at least 6 months is required. At least one blank page in the passport should be available for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
Note: Dual nationals should choose their nationality based on the passport they will use for travel.
- A photograph of the applicant, which was taken within the last 06 months, with a white/plain background.
Ethiopia visa cost depends on the type of rush visa you apply for.
3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia visa cost for Papua New Guinean citizens
You must pay two visa costs when applying for an Ethiopian visa online: the Ethiopia service charge and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: The amount required to be paid to the Ethiopia Immigration Department for them to grant you a visa. This is the fee that applicants for an eVisa must pay and cannot be refunded.
- Ethiopia service fee: The service fee is based on the number of individuals covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
Ethiopia rush visa services
There are three different types of services available:
- Normal: For those who require an e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-visa in less than two days.
- Super urgent visa: Those who require an e-visa within 24 hours.
We also highly recommend that you obtain Travel Insurance to Ethiopia. When you are not in your home country, you will be protected against various hazards, including the Covid pandemic. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take based on your circumstances.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Hope this information clarifies the Ethiopia visa for Papua New Guinean citizens. Please contact us if you require Ethiopia visa help or have any inquiries. Our qualified staff will assist you in being more clear and concise.