- 1. What is an Ethiopian e-visa for Polish citizens?
- 2. Step by step to apply for the Ethiopia visa in Poland easily
- 3. Ethiopia visa cost for Poland citizens and processing time
- 4. More about Ethiopia visa for Polish citizens FAQs
Ethiopia visa requirements for Polish citizens in November 2023
Many countries, such as Ethiopia, have opted for online visa issuance, enabling tourists from most nations to travel there. Thanks to the e-visa system, Polish citizens are no longer required to visit the Ethiopian embassy for visa acquisition.
Delve into this article on Ethiopian visas for Polish citizens. Explore entry prerequisites, necessary documentation, and visa expenses. Let's dive in and find out more!
1. What is an Ethiopian e-visa for Polish citizens?
Polish nationals must get a visa to enter and travel to Ethiopia. The application process for an Ethiopian visa has been reduced for Polish nationals. Since the Ethiopian government only approved for tourist e-visas, Polish citizens can only apply for an e-visa for tourism or visit purposes. Other travelers who want to obtain an e-visa for other purposes must apply for a casual visa at the nearest Ethiopian Embassy.
Tourist visas are only valid for one entrance and available for 2 categories depending on the validity:
- 30-day e-visa: Valid for 30 days from the date of entry which allows travelers to stay in Ethiopia for 30 days.
- 90-day e-visa: Has 90 days stay overall during the 3-month validity period.
Ethiopian e-visa types for Polish nationals
2. Step by step to apply for the Ethiopia visa in Poland easily
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form.
To process your e-Visa to Ethiopia, fill out the online forms on the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page. Personal data (full name, D.O.B, nationality, passport numbers, intended entry date) is required from all applicants from Poland.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation as well as the necessary paperwork.
Please double-check your information to confirm it is right and has no error in typos. Then, select a payment option for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form. Once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be requested to provide further evidence to finish your application form.
- Step 3: Request your e-visa through email.
Once your Ethiopia e-Visa has been processed, we will send you an email to confirm. Please check your email for this. The e-visa will be processed and approved online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
To board the plane, please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we sent you through email. Remember to bring your copy of the e-visa results during your trip to Ethiopia.
Required documents to apply for the Ethiopia visa online
The following documents should be kept on hand at all times in order to provide when we ask for the e-visa to be processed:
- Polish passport: it must be valid for at least six months after your arrival in Ethiopia. The passport should have at least two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- People who have dual nationality should pick their nationality based on the passport they will use for travel.
- A passport biographical page scan will be required for Ethiopian nationals.
- A digital passport-sized photo — the photo should be as current as feasible.
- A valid and accurate email address – Even if your visa is electronically connected to your passport, Ethiopian Immigration Services will still give you a PDF copy of your travel permission via email.
Ethiopian e-visa requirements for Polish travelers
3. Ethiopia visa cost for Poland citizens and processing time
You may now apply for an e-Visa to visit the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. You must pay two kinds of Ethiopia visa costs:
- The government fee is the amount you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department before they would give you a visa. This is the required fee for applicants seeking an eVisa. Any changes made after the government and administrative costs have been paid will be treated as a new application.
- Ethiopia visa service fee is the amount you must pay in advance for our services, which include advising you on your Ethiopia e-Visa, supplying the required papers, analyzing your application, and informing you of the outcome of your application.
We will receive your Ethiopian government e-visa and email it to you so that you may print it before your trip to Ethiopia. The service cost is determined by the number of people in your application and the duration of the visa.
Applications from Poland are handled in three stages that affect the service fees provided by Ethiopian Immigration Services:
- Normal: For people who need an e-visa in three business days or less.
- Urgent: For people who need an e-visa within two days.
- Super Urgent: For people who need an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
For the payment method, travelers from Poland may use electronic transfer through Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal. For those who are not familiar with electronic payment, they can pay by transferring money through the Bank of Cyprus.
Fees for Ethiopian e-visa for Polish nationals
4. More about Ethiopia visa for Polish citizens FAQs
Here are some commonly asked questions regarding visiting Ethiopia with a visa.
Where do I get a visa for Ethiopia?
If you are traveling by air and your point of entry is the Addis Ababa airport in Ethiopia, you can apply for an e-visa. You may even be granted a visa on arrival in some situations. If you do not fit into one of the following categories, you must apply directly to the Ethiopian Embassy in Poland.
How to check my visa status?
Checking the status of your application is easy. You may do this by choosing " Check status " and entering both the reference number and your passport numbers. The result will be sent to your email after 30 minutes.
How can I extend my Ethiopia visa?
Ethiopian visas may be easily renewed. An extension must be obtained at the Head Office of the Department of Immigration and Nationality Affairs in Addis Ababa. If you are rejected, you must leave the country immediately to avoid criminal prosecution or penalties.
How many days before the trip should I apply for an Ethiopian visa?
Due to the application procedure taking just three working days, you can apply up to four days before your trip. A seven-day gap is advised, though. As a result, you should submit your application at least a week before the day you want to travel.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. This information should assist with clarifying Ethiopian visa requirements for Polish citizens. If you need assistance with an Ethiopian visa or have any questions, please get in touch with us. You will get help from our knowledgeable experts to become more succinct and clear.