Ethiopia visa from Saint Kitts and Nevis in February 2024
Ethiopia is a one-of-a-kind country in and of itself. Ethiopia has it all: a rich cultural history, a plethora of wildlife and flora, and lovely, compassionate people. The tribals who defend and preserve their past, and legacy, and keep it as unique as possible add to the value of this site.
If you are a Saint Kitts and Nevis citizen planning a trip to Ethiopia, you should read the article below for the most up-to-date information on Ethiopia visa for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
An Ethiopia visa is required for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens planning a trip to Ethiopia. Getting an Ethiopian visa for Saint Kitts and Nevis has always been challenging, and now is the perfect time to do so and enjoy a relaxing vacation. Ethiopia e-visas are now being issued to people of Saint Kitts and Nevis nationality by the government.
Continue reading to learn how to fill out an Ethiopian visa application form and apply for an Ethiopian e-visa online.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
The Ethiopian online visa was created in order to speed up the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens from all eligible countries can quickly complete the online application form by answering a few basic questions.
Travelers from Saint Kitts and Nevis can present their eVisa and passport to Ethiopian border officials at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants having the option of a 30-day or 90-day visa. An Ethiopia e visa is only valid for tourism purposes and is valid from the arrival date in Ethiopia specified on the application form.
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
2. How to apply for Ethiopia visa for Saint Kitts and Nevis nationals
Step-by-step instructions for obtaining an Ethiopia Tourist Visa:
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form. You must include all of the candidates' personal information in this step, including their full name, birth date, nationality, gender, passport number, and date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Double-check all of the information provided in the previous step to ensure that it is correct. Pay the e-visa fee online with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal) or by wire transfer.
- Step 3: Receive e-visa application confirmation and submit additional documents.
- Step 4: Wait for the e-visa application result via email. Print your e-visa after downloading it. When you arrive, have your visa stamped in your passport.
After the application is successfully submitted, an Ethiopian eVisa usually takes 1 to 3 business days (24-72 hours) to process. You can track the progress of your visa application online.
In rare cases, the procedure may take longer. This is almost certainly due to application issues or inconsistencies. Double-check all information before submitting your Ethiopia visa application form to avoid application delays.
When you apply for an Ethiopian visa from Saint Kitts and Nevis, the response will be sent to the email address you enter on the application form. In addition, you will be given an overview of the eVisa's terms and conditions.
A printed copy of the e-visa must be presented at the border upon arrival to Ethiopia.
How to apply for Ethiopia visa for Saint Kitts and Nevis nationals
Check documents required
- A passport issued in Saint Kitts and Nevis must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Ethiopia.
- There should be at least 2 blank pages in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A recently taken color personal photograph of the applicant.
3. Cost of Ethiopia e visa and processing time
Ethiopia visa fees are divided into two categories:
- Ethiopia Service fee: This is the amount you must pay in advance for our services for us to assist you in obtaining an Ethiopian visa.
- Ethiopian Government fee: This is the amount you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department in order for them to issue you a visa. This is the required fee for applicants seeking an eVisa.
We also recommend that you buy Ethiopian travel insurance. When you are not in your home country, you can be protected against a variety of threats, including the COVID-19 pandemic, for a fee. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Learn more about the cost of an Ethiopia e-visa and the processing time
Ethiopian visa processing time
An Ethiopian eVisa typically takes 01 to 03 business days (24-72 hours) to process after the application is submitted correctly. You can monitor the status of your visa application online.
Ethiopia Immigration Services currently offers three levels of service. Please keep in mind that the faster the processing time, the more expensive the service.
- Normal: For applicants from Saint Kitts and Nevis who need an e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For Saint Kitts and Nevis nationals who require an e-visa within two business days.
- Super Urgent: For those who need an e-visa in less than 24 business hours.
Hope the above article helped provide information about Ethiopia visa requirements for citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to book an Ethiopia visa service. There is no charge for being online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.