- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Sammarinese citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for San Marino nationals?
- 3. Cost of Ethiopia e visa and processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for San Marino citizens FAQs
Ethiopia visa for San Marino citizens in March 2024
Ethiopia, a captivating and diverse country in the Horn of Africa, offers a truly enchanting travel experience for those seeking cultural richness and natural beauty. With a history dating back thousands of years, Ethiopia is a land of ancient traditions, majestic landscapes, and vibrant communities.
If you are a San Marino citizen planning a trip to Ethiopia, you should read the article below for the most up-to-date information on Ethiopia visa requirements for Sammarinese citizens.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Sammarinese citizens
An Ethiopia visa is required for San Marino nationals considering a trip to Ethiopia. It has never been easier to obtain an Ethiopian visa for San Marino, and now is the time to do so and enjoy a pleasant trip. The government began issuing Ethiopian e-visas to San Marino citizens.
Continue reading to discover how to fill out an Ethiopian visa application form and apply for an Ethiopian e-visa online.
An Ethiopia visa is required for San Marino nationals
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
The Ethiopian online visa was designated to expedite the visa application procedure for Ethiopia. Citizens from all eligible countries can complete the online application form quickly by answering a few questions.
San Marino travelers can show their eVisa and passport to Ethiopian border officials at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, and applicants can choose between a 30-day and a 90-day visa. An Ethiopia e visa is granted for tourism purposes only and is valid from the intended arrival date in Ethiopia provided in the application form.
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for San Marino nationals?
Step-by-step instructions for obtaining an Ethiopia Tourist Visa:
- Step 1: Fill out the application form. You are required to provide the applicants' personal information in this phase, including their full name, birth date, nationality, gender, passport number, and date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Double-check all of the information supplied in the previous step to ensure it is correct. Pay the e-visa fees online using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal) or by wire transfer.
- Step 3: When requested, please send us the required documents to complete the application procedure.
- Step 4: Wait for the e-visa application outcome through email. Print your e-visa after downloading it. When you arrive, have your visa stamped in your passport.
After the application is properly submitted, it usually takes 1 to 3 business days (24-72 hours) to process. You can track the progress of your visa application online.
In some cases, the application may take longer. This is mostly certainly due to application issues or inconsistency. Double-check all information before submitting your Ethiopia eVisa application form to avoid application delays.
When you apply for an Ethiopian visa from San Marino, the response will be sent to the email address you enter on the application form. An overview of the eVisa's terms and conditions is available on the Ethiopia Immigration Services website. Upon arrival in Ethiopia, you will be required to show a printed copy of the e-Visa, along with your valid passport.
Check documents required
- A San Marino passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Ethiopia.
- There should be at least one vacant page in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A color personal image of the applicant that was taken within the last six months.
Apply for an Ethiopia visa for San Marino citizens
3. Cost of Ethiopia e visa and processing time
Ethiopia visa fees are divided into two categories:
- Ethiopia service charge: This is the sum you must pay in advance for our services in order for us to assist you in obtaining an Ethiopian visa.
- Ethiopian Government Charge: This is the amount you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department in order for them to grant you a visa. This is a mandatory fee for applicants seeking an eVisa.
We also recommend that you buy Ethiopian travel insurance. When you are not in your own country, you can be protected against a variety of threats, including the Covid pandemic, for a fee. We also want to underline that this is an optional step you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time from San Marino
An Ethiopian eVisa typically takes 01 to 03 business days (24-72 hours) to complete after the application is correctly submitted. You can track the status of your visa application online.
Ethiopia Immigration Services now offers three types of services. Comprises:
- Normal: For San Marino candidates who need an e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For San Marino nationals who need an e-Visa within the next two working days.
- Super Urgent: For individuals who need an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
Please bear in mind that the faster the processing time, the more expensive the service.
Cost of applying for an Ethiopia visa for San Marino citizens
4. Ethiopia visa for San Marino citizens FAQs
Some commonly asked questions about Ethiopia visas for San Marino citizens.
Do San Marino citizens need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Yes. Because San Marino is not on the visa exemption list for an Ethiopia visa. Therefore, every San Marino visitor who wishes to visit Ethiopia must apply for an e-Visa.
What is an Ethiopia E-Visa for San Marino?
It is a legal document linked to your passport and allows you to enter Ethiopia.
How long can San Marino stay in Ethiopia with an e-visa?
Depending on the type of visa you have, you can remain for 30 or 90 days in total. Remember that this visa cannot be used for paid job or employment.
How many times can I enter Ethiopia with an E-Visa?
You have a single entry with this electronic visa.
Hope you found the information about Ethiopia visa requirements for San Marino citizens. Please contact us if you have any queries or would like to arrange an Ethiopia visa service. There is no payment for being online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.