Ethiopia visa requirements for Singaporeans citizens
Ethiopia, with its wonderful history and strategic location, remains one of the world's top African attractions. Ethiopia e visa services are now available to all Singaporeans. We can help you obtain it through a simple online process.
Discover the Ethiopia visa for Singaporeans and any updates on the cost, paperwork necessary, and so forth....
1. Ethiopia online Visa for Singaporean citizens
Singaporeans must get a visa to enter Ethiopia. Only nationals holding a service or diplomatic passport are allowed to enter Ethiopia without a visa for up to three months. There are two types of tourist visas available: 30-day and 90-day visas with a single entry. An Ethiopian e visa for Singaporeans is valid for 30 days or 90 days from the date of arrival that is provided on the application form.
Singaporeans are advised to apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa online in order to be informed of their eligibility and to be notified of their visa status ahead of their journey, therefore avoiding issues on arrival.
Ethiopia visa for Singaporeans
What exactly is an Ethiopian Tourist Visa?
In order to speed up the visa application process, the Ethiopia Government established the Ethiopia Tourist Visa in 2017. The Ethiopia Visa is available to citizens of all eligible countries.
The online application form for an Ethiopian Tourist Visa just takes a few minutes to complete. Applicants must provide the following details:
- Passports must really be valid for at least six months from the date of entry entering Ethiopia.
- There should be at least one vacant page in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A color photograph of the applicant.
- Applicants with dual nationality should choose their nationality based on the passport they intend to use for travel.
2. Apply for an Ethiopian visa for Singaporeans
Travelers can start the process of obtaining an Ethiopia e-Visa by filling out the online application form.
The application method is straightforward and quick after checking that all conditions are met and compiling all of the above-mentioned documentation.
Take the following four steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. To process your e-Visa to Ethiopia, fill the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation as well as the required paperwork. Check your information to check it is correct. Then, for our visa service charge, choose a payment method and complete the secure checkout form. When we request it, you must provide additional documentation to complete your application form.
- Step 3: We will send you an e-Visa for your confirmed data through email, and we will tell you when your Ethiopia eVisa is available. Before being mailed to you, the e-Visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival. Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we issued you through email in order to board the airline.
How to get Ethiopian visa from Singapore
3. Ethiopia visa fee and Processing time
Ethiopia e Visa processing time for Singaporeans travelers
Singaporeans typically need between 01 to 03 business days to secure an electronic visa for Ethiopia, depending on the level of processing time they choose:
- Normal: For Singaporean applicants who require an e Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For Singaporean nationals those who require an e Visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: For Singaporean citizens who require an e Visa within 24 hours.
Ethiopia visa fee for Singaporeans
Singaporeans must pay two types of Ethiopia Visa fees in order to get an entry visa.
- The government charges: a fee to all Singaporeans who apply for a tourist visa to Ethiopia. Note that this fee is compulsory to all the Singaporean applicants applying for a visa.
- Visa service charge: The provider reimburses this fee for the Ethiopian visa service. Furthermore, the cost of the service will differ depending on the type of service you choose.
4. Why should I choose the Ethiopia visa service at Ethiopia Immigration Service?
Ethiopia Immigration Service is a commercial website that caters to the needs of travelers from all over the world who want to obtain a visa to Ethiopia. Over the years, our specialists have built trustworthy relationships with our loyal customers who want to reach even the most remote parts of the planet. Ethiopia Immigration Services is a fantastic place to start applying for an Ethiopia visa for Singaporeans.
Hope this post has provided you with further information regarding the Ethiopia visa requirements for Singaporeans. Please contact us if you have any questions or need to arrange an Ethiopia visa service. We are available 24/7 to assist you.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE