Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens
- 1. Ethiopia e-visa for Sri Lankan citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopian visit visa from Sri Lanka?
- 3. Cost of Ethiopia visa
- 4. Ethiopia tourist visa tips
Ethiopia's attractive landscapes are defined by arid plains, majestic highlands, lush green regions, and large lakes. The nation is home to 70% of the African continent's mountains.
As a result, it has drawn a large number of tourists to Ethiopia in recent years, particularly Sri Lankans.
Let's learn more about Ethiopia visa requirements for Sri Lankans with Ethiopia Immigration Services in the article below.
1. Ethiopia e-visa for Sri Lankan citizens
Ethiopia visas are necessary for Sri Lankans. You can acquire Ethiopia visa details, papers necessary, the official website, and other information, but if you still have unanswered questions, you may discuss them with the community.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
The Ethiopian online visa was created to expedite the visa application procedure for Ethiopia. Citizens from all countries can complete the online application form quickly by answering a number of fundamental questions.
Visa applications are typically handled within 24 to 72 hours, however, in rare cases, it might take up longer. Once accepted, the e-Visa is emailed to the applicant.
Travelers can show their e-Visa and passport to Ethiopian Border Officials at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, and applicants can choose between a 30-day and a 90-day visa. An Ethiopia e visa is valid from the exact date of entry in Ethiopia provided in the application form.
- Ethiopian visa for Eritreans
- Do Australian citizens need a visa for Ethiopia?
- Ethiopia visa for US citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Canadian citizens
- Ethiopia visa UK citizens
Ethiopia e visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens
2. How to apply for an Ethiopian visit visa from Sri Lanka?
Ethiopia online e visa conditions for Sri Lankan citizens
Sri Lankan nationals can apply for an Ethiopia online e visa. The visit is generally brief, lasting 30 days or 90 days depending on the type of visa you apply for. When applying for an Ethiopian online e-visa, the applicant does not necessarily have to be present.
For applying for an Ethiopian online e-Visa, these documents are necessary.
- A Sri Lanka passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Ethiopia. It should have at least one blank page for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A recent color photograph of the applicant.
Way to submit Ethiopia visa application
- Step 1: Complete the online secure application form.
Please fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. Sri Lanka applicants must input the applicants' complete personal information.
- Step 2: Pay for the e visa fee online and provide the additional documentation.
Please double-check your information to ensure that it is complete and right. Then, for our visa service charge, select a payment option and complete the secure checkout form.
After we receive full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be required to supply certain further documents to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Request your e-Visa through email.
After completing step 2, please check your email for your confirmed details, and we will notify you when your Ethiopia e-Visa will be ready.
The e-Visa will be processed and granted online and sent to you.
- Step 4: Download and print out the e visa. Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
Ethiopia visa fee for Sri Lanka
3. Cost of Ethiopia visa
To apply for an Ethiopian visa online, you must pay two types of Ethiopia visa fees: the Ethiopia service cost and the Ethiopia Government fee.
The Government fee is compulsory since Sri Lanka is not on the exemption list of Ethiopia e visa.
For visa service costs, we provide three distinct processing levels, each with its own price.
- Normal: For Sri Lankan applicants who need an e Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For Sri Lankan individuals who need an e Visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: For Sri Lankan nationals who need an e Visa within 24 hours.
Furthermore, we urge that you get Ethiopia Travel Insurance. You will be protected against various hazards, including the Covid pandemic. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take based on your circumstances.
4. Ethiopia tourist visa tips
Sri Lanka citizens can also find useful tips from fellow travelers.
Is an Ethiopia visa required for Sri Lanka citizens?
Sri Lankan citizens can get an online e visa for traveling to Ethiopia.
How long can I stay in Ethiopia on a tourist visa?
The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days or 90 days depending on the type of visa you apply for. Currently, there are 02 types of Ethiopia e visa: Tourist e visa 30 single entry and Tourist e visa 90 single entry
How do I receive my Ethiopia tourist visa?
When your e-Visa application has been approved, an approval letter is sent to your designated email address. Alternatively you may check the status of your request for e-visa directly from our website ethiopiaimmigration.org and download it from your email if approved.
Thank you for reading the article. Hope the useful information in this one brings you more updates about Ethiopia visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens. If you have any questions or want to book the Ethiopia online visa, feel free to contact us. Our professional team with many years experience in Immigration field will help you. Online 24/7 with no charge.