Ethiopia visa requirements for Vanuatuan citizens
- 1. Do Vanuatu citizens need visa to visit Ethiopia?
- 2. Step by step to apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa from Vanuatu
- 3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for Vanuatu citizens
All visitors must obtain a visa to enter Ethiopia. An e-Visa is a type of electronic travel authorization that grants visitors temporary entry into a country.
Citizens of Vanuatu can apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa. This article contains all of the information and Ethiopia visa for Vanuatuan citizens.
1. Do Vanuatu citizens need visa to visit Ethiopia?
Yes. Vanuatu citizens need visas to visit Ethiopia. Ethiopia electronic visas do not require a physical visit to the Ethiopian Consulate or Embassy. Travelers from Vanuatu can obtain an Ethiopian tourist visa quickly and easily by using the automated system.
Ethiopia visa for Vanuatu citizens
Types of Ethiopian e-Visa for Vanuatu citizens
An Ethiopia e-Visa can be applied for and received using a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Ethiopia e-Visas for Vanuatuan citizens is available in two forms.
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 30 Days: This visa allows Vanuatu nationals to stay in Ethiopia for 30 days from the date of arrival.
- Tourist Visa - Single Entry for 90 Days: This type of visa allows Vanuatu visitors to stay in Ethiopia for up to 90 days.
Vanuatu nationals with a single-entry visa can only enter Ethiopia once, regardless of how long they stay. The validity of an e visa begins with the arrival date specified on the application form.
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Vanuatu citizens
The following are the Ethiopian e-Visa requirements for Vanuatuan citizens:
- Passports from Vanuatu must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Ethiopia.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page.
- A recent passport-size digital photo in color.
- Visa fees can be paid with a credit or debit card and a recent color photo of the applicant.
Ethiopia visa requirements for Vanuatu citizens
2. Step by step to apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa from Vanuatu
Vanuatuan candidates must answer questions about their personal information, passport information, and travel objectives on the Ethiopian visa application form for Vanuatuan nationals. It only takes a few minutes and is easy to grasp.
The following details are required:
- Visa information: Number of applicants, the processing time for visas, visa types, and additional services
- Personal details: complete name, gender, address, and birth date
- Passport data: the passport number
- Ethiopian arrival/departure date
It is critical to double-check all of the information on the Ethiopia e-Visa application form, as any errors or inaccuracies can result in your electronic tourist visa to Ethiopia being delayed or rejected.
After that, you must pay the e-visa cost in order to finish processing your application.
To be ready for your trip to Ethiopia, make a copy of your e-Visa to present when you cross the border.
Applicants with dual citizenship must visit Ethiopia with the same passport that was used to complete the electronic visa application form.
Ethiopia e-Visa processing time from Vanuatu
Ethiopian officials will evaluate your application, documents, and fee payment after you have submitted all of the required paperwork and information. The e-visa approval process usually takes a few business days. The status of your visa application can be tracked online.
Apply at least seven days before your trip to allow for processing or changes. The Ethiopia e-Visa processing time may be extended at times due to application difficulties or flaws.
When you apply for an Ethiopian visa from Vanuatu, you will be notified by email of any changes to your Ethiopian visa application form.
*Please keep in mind that e-Visa application fees are non-refundable if your visa is denied or you do not use it!
Ethiopia visa processing time for Vanuatu citizens
3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for Vanuatu citizens
Ethiopian e-Visa fees are classified as either mandatory government fees or variable service fees. Vanuatu residents are subject to the Government fee because there is no exemption.
There are three types of e-visas available, depending on your needs. As a result, we'd like to offer you the following alternatives:
- Normal: If you select this common service, you will receive your Ethiopia e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: With this service, you will receive your e-visa within two working days.
- Super Urgent: Your Ethiopia e-Visa approval will be ready within 24 hours.
Payment options include electronic transactions. You can pay with a credit card, a debit card, an American Express card, or through PayPal.
You should also purchase Travel Insurance Ethiopia, which will protect you against a variety of hazards while abroad, including the COVID-19 pandemic.