Ethiopia Embassy in Doha, Qatar
The Ethiopia Embassy in Qatar plays a crucial role and serves a variety of functions aimed at promoting diplomatic relations, facilitating consular services, fostering cultural exchange, and strengthening ties between Ethiopia and Qatar.
Is there Ethiopia Embassy in Qatar?
Yes, there is.
- Address: Umm Al Seneem Street,803, Al Dafna, P.O. Box 24856, Doha, Qatar
- Telephone: (+974) 4020 7000
- Fax: (+974) 4471 9588
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: mfa.gov.et
- Office hours: Sunday to Thursday, from 08:00-14:00
- Closed: Friday & Saturday
What does the Ethiopian Embassy in Qatar serve?
Here are some common functions that an Ethiopia Embassy in Qatar serves:
- Diplomatic Relations: The primary function of the Ethiopian Embassy is to represent the interests of the Ethiopian government and the people in Qatar. This involves maintaining diplomatic relations, engaging in negotiations, and participating in dialogues on political, economic, and social matters. Ambassadors and diplomats at the embassy work to strengthen bilateral ties and advance Ethiopia's foreign policy objectives.
- Consular Services: The embassy provides a range of consular services to Ethiopian citizens living in or traveling to Qatar. These services include passport issuance, visa applications, authentication of documents, and assistance during emergencies, such as accidents, medical issues, or legal challenges.
- Visa and Immigration Services: The Ethiopian embassy in Qatar handles visa applications for individuals who wish to travel to Ethiopia. This involves the processing of visa applications, providing information about visa requirements, and issuing visas to eligible applicants. Additionally, the embassy may provide information about immigration policies and procedures.
How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Qatari citizens?
To apply for an Ethiopia visa to enter the country, the Ethiopian Embassy in Qatar provides travelers with some types of visas that can be chosen to meet their travel needs:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Work Visa
- Student Visa
- Transit Visa
- Diplomatic and Official Visas (These visas are issued to diplomats, government officials, and representatives of international organizations who are traveling to Ethiopia on official business)
- Journalist/Media Visa
- Family/Residence Visa
- Investor Visa (These visas are designed to attract foreign direct investment and may require a certain minimum investment amount)
To apply for a paper visa, travelers need to prepare the documents required, and visit and arrange a meeting with the Ethiopian Embassy in Qatar or any overseas Embassy.
Qatari citizens can apply for another type of access permit document to enter Ethiopia freely for a short period of time. This type is called an electronic visa (e-Visa), which travelers can apply for without going anywhere. With some simple information required, travelers can complete the e-visa form in a few minutes.
Get the details of Ethiopia visas for Qatari citizens.
Great! Apply with Ethiopia Immigration Services now and enjoy your extra free time.