Ethiopia Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Ethiopia Embassy in Saudi Arabia plays a crucial role and serves a variety of functions aimed at promoting diplomatic relations, facilitating consular services, fostering cultural exchange, and strengthening ties between Ethiopia and Saudi Arabia.
Is there Ethiopia Embassy in Saudi Arabia?
Yes, there is.
- Address: Abu Bakr Al Karkhi, Safarat, Diplomatic Quarter, P. O. Box 94341, Riyadh 11693, Saudi Arabia
- Telephone: (+966) (11) 482 4055 / (+966) (11) 482 4056
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: mfa.gov.et
- Office hours: Saturday, Sunday and Monday to Thursday, from 09:00 - 14:00
- Closed: Friday
In addition to the Ethiopian Embassy in Riyadh, Ethiopia has another representation in Saudi Arabia. The representation includes the consulate in Jeddah.
Information of the Ethiopian Consulate General in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Address: Al Hamra District, Al-Andalus Street, Soliman Mosque St. Villa No. 18, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Telephone: (+966) (12) 665 3444 / (+966) (12) 665 0450
- Fax: (+966) (12) 665 3443
- Email: [email protected]
- Working hours: Saturday, Sunday & Monday to Wednesday, from 08:30 - 15:30.
- Closed: Thursday & Friday
What does the Ethiopian Embassy in Saudi Arabia serve?
Here are some common functions that an Ethiopia Embassy in Saudi Arabia serves:
- Diplomatic Relations: The primary function of the Ethiopian Embassy is to represent the interests of the Ethiopian government and Ethiopian citizens in Saudi Arabia. This involves maintaining diplomatic relations, engaging in negotiations, and participating in dialogues on political, economic, and social matters. Ambassadors and diplomats at the embassy work to strengthen bilateral ties and advance Ethiopia's foreign policy objectives.
- Consular Services: The embassy provides a range of consular services to Ethiopian citizens living in or traveling to Saudi Arabia. These services include passport issuance, visa applications, authentication of documents, and assistance during emergencies, such as accidents, medical issues, or legal challenges.
- Visa and Immigration Services: The Ethiopian embassy in Saudi Arabia handles visa applications for individuals who wish to travel to Ethiopia. This involves the processing of visa applications, providing information about visa requirements, and issuing visas to eligible applicants. Additionally, the embassy may provide information about immigration policies and procedures.
How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Saudi Arabian citizens?
To apply for an Ethiopia visa to enter the country, the Ethiopian Embassy in Saudi Arabia provides travelers with some types of visas that can be chosen to meet their travel needs:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Work Visa
- Student Visa
- Transit Visa
- Diplomatic and Official Visas (These visas are issued to diplomats, government officials, and representatives of international organizations who are traveling to Ethiopia on official business)
- Journalist/Media Visa
- Family/Residence Visa
- Investor Visa (These visas are designed to attract foreign direct investment and may require a certain minimum investment amount)
To apply for a paper visa, travelers need to prepare the documents required, and visit and arrange a meeting with the Ethiopian Embassy in Saudi Arabia or any overseas Embassy.
Saudi Arabian citizens can apply for another type of access permit document to enter Ethiopia freely for a short period of time. This type is called an electronic visa (e-Visa), which travelers can apply for without going anywhere. With some simple information required, travelers can complete the e-visa form in a few minutes.
Get the details of Ethiopia visas for Saudi Arabian citizens.
Great! Apply with Ethiopia Immigration Services now and enjoy your extra free time.
How Can We Help?