Ethiopia visa requirements for Armenian citizens
- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Armenian citizens
- 2. How to apply Ethiopian tourist visa for Armenian citizens
- 3. Ethiopia tourist e-visa fees for citizens of Armenian
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Armenian citizens FAQs
All international visitors to Ethiopia, regardless of purpose, must obtain a visa. Djiboutian and Kenyan citizens, on the other hand, do not need a visa because their countries are visa-free.
Armenian citizens must have a valid visa to enter Ethiopia. Armenian residents can apply for a visa in advance to visit Ethiopia.
In this post, Ethiopia Immigration Services will explain the Ethiopian visa requirements for Armenian citizens. Let’s find it out!
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Armenian citizens
You will need a visa to visit Ethiopia if you are an Armenian citizen. Before you travel, we recommend that you apply for a Ethiopia e-Visa. There are two more options for obtaining a visa.
Fill out an Armenian application at the Ethiopian Embassy (information on the website) and obtain an Ethiopian e-visa.
Documents required to apply for an Ethiopia eVisa:
- Armenian passports must be valid for at least six months from the arrival date in Ethiopia.
- There should be at least one vacant page in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A color photograph of the applicant.
- Dual nationals should select their nationality based on the passport they want to use for travel.
What is the Ethiopia tourist e-visa for Armenian passport holders?
For Armenian citizens, Ethiopia e-Visa is a digital visa issued online. It enables Armenians to obtain an Ethiopian visa from the comfort of their own home.
Armenians are one of 250 countries whose citizens can apply for an electronic Ethiopia visa before visiting the country.
The application process is straightforward and quick, and it is totally online, thus tourists from Armenia will skip trips to Ethiopian embassies or consulates as part of the e-Visa application process.
The following are the terms of the Ethiopia e-Visa for Armenian nationals:
- Permits the holder to travel to Ethiopia for tourism purposes.
- Depending on the applicant's preference, the visa is valid for either a 30-day or a 90-day stay.
Please keep in mind that the validity of an Ethiopian tourist e-visa begins the day the traveller intends to enter Ethiopia, not the date the visa is issued.
2. How to apply Ethiopian tourist visa for Armenian citizens
The quickest and safest way to obtain your visa. To apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa, follow these four simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. Please fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. All of the applicants' personal information must be entered.
- Step 2: Double check all the information provided as well as provide the required documentation. Check your information to ensure it is correct and complete. Then, for the Ethiopia visa service charge, select a payment method and complete the secure checkout form.
Once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be requested to supply further evidence to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting your e-Visa. Check your email for confirmation, and we'll notify you when your Ethiopia eVisa is ready. Before being mailed to you, the eVisa will be processed and granted online.
- Step 4: Remember to download and print out a copy of your eVisa. Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
3. Ethiopia tourist e-visa fees for citizens of Armenian
For Armenian citizens, the cost of an Ethiopia visa is divided into two categories:
- The Government fee: This fee is paid to the Ethiopian Government to grant your eVisa.
- Regarding the Service fee, Ethiopian Immigration Services now offers 03 distinct services, each corresponding to a different stage of the visa application process.
It is worth noting that the higher the service fee, the faster the visa application process.
- Normal: For Armenian applicants who need an eVisa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: For Armenian nationals who need an eVisa in 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: For those who need an eVisa in 24 hours.
Unexpected events may occur during your journey through Ethiopia. Therefore, Armenian citizens should consider the low cost of purchasing Ethiopia travel insurance. This makes you feel more secure about your trip and provides you with medical and transportation benefits if an unexpected incident occurs during your journey in Ethiopia.
4. Ethiopia visa for Armenian citizens FAQs
How long is an Ethiopian tourist visa valid?
Ethiopia issues single-entry tourist visas to foreign nationals. These visas are valid for one month or three months from the intended date of arrival provided on the application form.
How many days will it take to get my Ethiopian tourist e-visa?
In most cases, Ethiopia will issue you a tourist e-visa within 03 business days after you submit your application. In rare cases, authorities may recheck your application, resulting in a minor delay in receiving your visa.
Can I work inside Ethiopia after entering the country to use the Tourist visa?
No, tourist visas are only issued to foreign citizens for tourism-related purposes, and you are not permitted to work in the country while using these travel documents. If the authorities know that you are violating the rules, you will face serious legal consequences.
When is the best time to apply for my Ethiopia visa?
If you plan to visit Ethiopia for a short period of time, you should consider making an eVisa. It is advisable to apply for an Ethiopian eVisa at least 03 days before your departure.
How long can Armenian citizens be in the nation of Ethiopia?
All Armenian tourists may stay in Ethiopia for a total of 30 days or 90 days. Remember that this travel authorization cannot be used for any type of employment.
The information in the preceding article should be helpful in obtaining an Ethiopia visa for Armenian residents. If you require Ethiopia visa assistance, please contact us. Professionals with many years of experience in this industry will save you a significant amount of time and money in obtaining visa clearance.