Ethiopia visa requirements for Bahamian citizens
- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Bahamian citizens
- 2. How to apply for the visa from Bahamian
- 3. Documents required to obtain the Ethiopian visa for Bahamian citizens
- 4. Ethiopia visa cost and processing time
Ethiopia is a poet's paradise, with mountains, rivers, waterfalls, lovely valleys, and much more. Ethiopia, a land of natural contrasts, provides tourists with a rich cultural experience.
Let Ethiopia Immigration Services help you on Ethiopia visa regulations for Bahamians and how to apply.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Bahamian citizens
Citizens of the Bahamas who desire to visit Ethiopia must get a visa before entering the country.
Bahamians no longer have to apply in person at an Ethiopian embassy or consulate. While still in their native country, Bahamians can apply for and acquire a visa online.
Ethiopia visa requirements for Bahamian citizens
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
Ethiopian electronic visas have been launched to simplify the visa application procedure. Citizens from all eligible countries can simply complete the Ethiopia online application form by answering just some simple questions.
Visa applications are typically handled within 24 hours, but it may take up to 03 days. Once it is granted, the visa is emailed to the applicant.
Bahamian visitors can produce their visas and passports to Ethiopian border officers at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Ethiopia's electronic visa is a single-entry visa with a validity duration of 30 or 90 days. The validity of the e-Visa is from the arrival date specified in the application form.
2. How to apply for the visa from Bahamian
Ethiopia e-Visa is now the most structured approach to obtain a tourist visa, and you may apply online at our website.
The following is 04 simple steps of the Ethiopia visa application process:
- Step 1: Complete the secure online application at here. In this step, you are required to provide more information about yourself and visa details.
- Step 2: Make online payment for the visa fee and provide the necessary documents.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting an e-Visa.
- Step 4: Once you receive your visa, you should download and have a printed visa. When you arrive, have your visa stamped in your passport.
3. Documents required to obtain the Ethiopian visa for Bahamian citizens
- Bahamian passports must be valid for a minimum of six months from the arrival date in Ethiopia.
- The passport should have at least one blank page for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Dual citizens should pick their nation based on the passport they will use for travel.
- Each applicant must have a color photograph that was taken recently.
Step by step to apply Ethiopia visa for Bahamian citizens
4. Ethiopia visa cost and processing time
Ethiopia Visa cost for Bahamian citizens
You must pay two visa costs when applying for an Ethiopian visa online: the Ethiopia service fee and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopian Government Amount: The Ethiopian Immigration Department charges this fee in order for your visa to be reviewed and granted. This is the necessary fee for anyone applying for an e-Visa.
- Ethiopian service fee: The service fee is decided on the number of candidates covered by your application and the urgency with which you need a visa.
There are three types of services accessible for use:
- Normal: For those who require an e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa within 02 days.
- Super Urgent: Those who require an e-Visa in less than 24 hours are considered super urgent.
We also advise you to acquire Covid-19 Insurance. You will be protected against a variety of risks, including the Covid pandemic, for a fee of US$ 299 per application when you are not in your home country.
We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Bahamian
An Ethiopian visa for Bahamians is usually accepted within 01 to 03 business days. Ethiopian authorities will evaluate the application, documentation, and payment of fees once all required documents and information have been given. Ethiopia Immigration Immigration Services allows applicants to follow the status of their application.
The process may take longer than usual due to application errors or other circumstances. As a result, expect at least 03 days for the visa to be completed and apply well in advance of your trip.
Bahamians who apply from their native country will get all visa interactions and notifications by email. This is also how the visa confirmation and an electronic copy of the visa will be delivered to the applicant's email address.
The previous information should have explained the Ethiopia visa requirements for Bahamian citizens. If you require any more assistance, please contact our support team right away.