- 1. Check requirements of Ethiopian e-Visa for citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory
- 2. Ethiopia e-Visa Application for citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory
- 3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory
Ethiopia visa for citizens of British Indian Ocean Territory in March 2024
Ethiopia, sometimes known as the Horn of Africa, has the continent's second-largest population. The majority of tourists need a visa to visit Ethiopia, and only two nationalities are exempt from a visa requirement.
Citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory can easily obtain an Ethiopian visa. Let's find out the Ethiopian visa requirements for British Indian Ocean Territory residents and procedures in this article!
1. Check requirements of Ethiopian e-Visa for citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory
For citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory, there are two options for obtaining an Ethiopian visa. The first is to apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa on the Ethiopian Immigration Services website. The second is to apply for a visa at the Ethiopian Embassy. While each tourist is free to choose their path, an online visa is recommended because of its convenience and speedy process.
Ethiopia's e-Visa allows applicants to avoid long lineups at the embassy by completing the entire application procedure online. The e-Visa is the same paperwork that would be issued at the border.
Types of Ethiopia e-Visa for citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory
- Tourist e-Visa - Single Entry for 30 days: For those who want to travel to Ethiopia for tourism purposes only with the 30-day validity e-visa.
- Tourist e-Visa - Single Entry for 90 days: This e-visa has the same purpose as the one above but has a longer period of validity of 90 days from the date of arrival.
The tourist visa for Ethiopia is easy to obtain for citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory. Each visa allows either a 30- or 90-day stay depending on what type of e-visa. Visitors with a tourist visa cannot work in Ethiopia under any circumstances. If they want, they must apply for a traditional visa at the Ethiopian Embassy.
Supporting Documents Requirements
The following are the Ethiopia visa requirements for British Indian Ocean Territory passport holders:
- British Indian Ocean Territory passport.
- Should have at least six months remaining from the date of entry into Ethiopia.
- At least two blank pages remain for stamps.
- A scanned copy of the biographic page of your passport.
- Travel itinerary including.
- Expected dates of travel.
- Your recent photo was taken within the last six months (in any format).
- Credit or debit card for the fee.
2. Ethiopia e-Visa Application for citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory
If necessary, Ethiopian visa applications for citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory can be completed online. British Indian Ocean Territory residents can easily and quickly apply for an Ethiopian visa online by filling out the application with personal information. Then make payment for the e-visa to be processed.
The application is then screened by the authorities after the documents are submitted and the payment is made. The applicant only has to complete the application within a few minutes. The British Indian Ocean Territory residents will be sent approval of the Ethiopia visa in 3 business days via your email after submission.
On rare occasions, incorrect data or the inability to provide all necessary credentials could result in delayed or denied visas. Therefore, make sure that all information is accurate before submitting.
3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory
Ethiopian e-visa fees can be split into two types: service fees and government fees. In Ethiopia, British Indian Ocean Territory residents must pay the Government Fee since they are not on the list of nations that do not require electronic visas. Depending on the type of visa and the processing period, there will be a service fee for Ethiopian visas.
In terms of Payment method, the British Indian Ocean Territory travelers can pay online (through Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal) or by direct deposit using our payment system (Bank of Cyprus).
Choose one of the three service types below to pay the service charge:
- Normal: In this case, you will receive your e-visa within three working days.
- Urgent: You will receive an Ethiopian e-visa within 2 days after picking this option.
- Super Urgent: It is possible to receive your Ethiopia e-Visa in as little as 24 hours.
Furthermore, we propose that you get Ethiopian travel insurance, which will cover you against numerous dangers, including the COVID-19 pandemic, when you are not in your own country.
The approval of Ethiopia visa for British Indian Ocean Territory citizens is great. Now, you can apply for a visa with the flexibility of time and place without having to queue at the embassy like before.
If you are planning to go to Ethiopia, please contact us immediately for the fastest support! Our team of leading experts with many years of experience in Ethiopian immigration will give you the best advice and help you get your e-visa as quickly as possible. Contact us NOW!