Ethiopia visa requirements for Burundian citizens
Ethiopia's spectacular landscape includes barren plains, towering peaks, lush green areas, and big lakes. The country has 70% of the African continent's mountains.
As a result, in recent years, Ethiopia has attracted a considerable number of tourists. In the next section, we'll learn more about Ethiopia visa requirements for Burundi, as offered by Ethiopian Immigration Services.
1. Ethiopian e-visa for Burundian citizens
Burundi requires Ethiopian visas. As a result, if a Burundian citizen wishes to visit Ethiopia, traveler must get an Ethiopian visa.
- An Ethiopia visa can be obtained in two ways: in person at the Ethiopian embassy in Burundi or overseas.
- Get an Ethiopia visa quickly and simply online.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
Ethiopian online visas were developed to speed up the process of Ethiopian visa application. Residents from all nations can simply complete the registration form by completing a few simple questions.
Visa applications are typically handled within 24 hours, but in unusual situations, it may take up to two days. The e-Visa is emailed to the applicant after it has been approved.
At Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, travelers can show their e-Visa and passport to Ethiopian border officials. Ethiopia's online visa is single-entry, with applicants having the option of a 90-day or 30-day visa.
- Ethiopian 30-day e-visa: This is a tourist e-visa for Burundian citizens who want to visit Ethiopia for 30 days in total. It has a 30-day validity with a single entry.
- Ethiopian 90-day e-visa: This type of e-visa has 90-day validity for a maximum stay of 90 days from the date that travelers intended to enter Ethiopia.
2. How to apply for an Ethiopian visit visa from Burundi?
Ethiopia online visa conditions for Burundi citizens
Burundians can apply for an Ethiopia visa online. The stay is usually brief, lasting a little longer than 90 days. The applicant does not need to be present while applying for an Ethiopian online e-visa.
Four documents are necessary to apply for an Ethiopian online Visa:
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of entry.
- At least two blank pages in the passport should be available for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Applicants, who have dual nationality, should choose their nationality according to the passport they want to use for travel.
- A recent photograph of travelers with color
Way to submit Ethiopia visa application
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form.
Please complete the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. Burundi candidates must provide thorough personal details.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the required documentation.
Please check your information to ensure that it is correct and full. Then, select a payment option for our Ethiopia visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form.
When we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, Burundi applicants will be required to provide additional proof.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting your e-Visa.
Please check your email for your confirmed data after completing step 2, and we will tell you when your Ethiopia e-Visa is available.
The e-Visa will be processed and approved online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we gave you through email in order to board the aircraft.
If you arrive in Ethiopia with a valid e-Visa, you may be needed to provide biometric information and have a stamp implanted in your passport.
3. Cost of Ethiopia visa
You must pay two types of Ethiopia visa costs when applying for an Ethiopian visa online: the Ethiopia service charge and the Ethiopia Government fee.
We provide three separate processing levels, each with its own pricing, for visa service costs.
- Normal: For those who require an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa within two days.
- Super Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa within 24 hours.
We also strongly advise you to acquire Covid-19 Insurance. When you are not in your own country, you will be protected from a variety of threats, including the Covid pandemic. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
4. Ethiopia tourist visa tips
Burundi residents might also benefit from the advice of other tourists.
Is an Ethiopian visa required for Burundi citizens?
Citizens of Burundi can get an e-visa for Ethiopia online.
How long can I stay in Ethiopia on a tourist visa?
The visit is generally brief, lasting little more than 90 days.
How do I receive my Ethiopian tourist visa?
When your e-Visa application is approved, you will get an acceptance letter to the email address you supplied. You may also track your progress.
Why should I choose the Ethiopia visa service at Ethiopian Immigration Services?
5 reason to choose Ethiopia visa service at Ethiopian Immigration Services now:
- Safety, reliability, save time.
- Secure online payment.
- 3 working days guarantee.
- No hidden fees and no traps.
- Money back guarantee if declined.
Hope this article gives you useful information about the Ethiopia visa for Burundi citizens. If you want to book the visa service or have any questions, feel free to contact us for more information. Our professional team will help you get the approval visa which saves money and time.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE