- 1. Do Cape Verdean citizens need a visa to visit Ethiopia?
- 2. How can Cape Verdean citizens apply for an Ethiopian visa?
- 3. Ethiopia visa fee and Processing times
Ethiopia visa for Cape Verdean citizens in November 2023
Ethiopia, a country in northeastern Africa, is sometimes known as the Horn of Africa. While there are several reasons to visit Ethiopia, one essential document is required: a visa.
All travelers to Ethiopia, with the exception of two nations, require a visa. There is no need to worry because Cape Verdeans have several choices for getting an Ethiopian visa.
Ethiopia Immigration Services will provide you with the most up-to-date information about Ethiopia visa requirements for Cape Verdeans in this post. Allow for exploration!
1. Do Cape Verdean citizens need a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Citizens of Cape Verde must get a visa to enter and travel in Ethiopia. The application procedure for an Ethiopian visa for nationals of Cape Verde has been streamlined. The vast majority of visitors will need a tourist visa.
Tourist visas are only valid for one entrance and a stay of 30 or 90 days. This implies that a single-visit visa cannot be used again after leaving the country. Even if the visa has days left on it, the law applies.
Visa extensions are available for travelers who require additional time in the country. These may be obtained through the Immigration and Nationality Affairs Office in Ethiopia's capital city of Addis Ababa. Please keep in mind that you must get an extension at least one week before the expiration of your existing visa.
Tourist visa holders are not permitted to work in any capacity. Not even for free work. Ethiopian tourist visa holders are not permitted to change their immigration status.
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Cape Verdeans
2. How can Cape Verdean citizens apply for an Ethiopian visa?
What documents does Cape Verde need for the Ethiopian visa application process?
Before beginning the online application, nationals of Cape Verde must check that they satisfy all requirements. Gathering the necessary documents will save time and ensure a smooth application procedure.
Cape Verdean candidates must additionally double-check their details. Incorrect data or the inability to produce all required papers may cause the visa to be delayed or denied.
The following are the Ethiopia visa requirements for nationals of Cape Verde:
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six months from the intended entry date in Ethiopia
- There should be at least one vacant page in the Cape Verde passport for the Ethiopia Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Applicants with dual citizenship should choose their country based on the passport they want to use for travel.
- A personal photograph of the applicant in color.
Step by step to apply for the Ethiopia visa in Cabo Verde
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form: Fill out the online forms at the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. All of the Cape Verde applicants' personal information must be included.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and submit the necessary documents: Please double-check your information to ensure it is accurate and complete. Then, select a payment option for our Ethiopia visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form. You will be asked to send us some supporting documents to complete your application form once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee.
- Step 3: Request your e-visa through email: Please check your email for confirmation, and we will contact you once your Ethiopia eVisa is ready. Before being sent to you, the e-Visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport: Before traveling to Ethiopia, please print out the Ethiopia electronic visa that we sent you through email. If you arrive in Ethiopia with a valid e-Visa, you will have a stamp implanted within your passport.
How much Ethiopian visa fee for Cambo Verdean citizens?
3. Ethiopia visa fee and Processing times
Ethiopia visa fees are divided into two types: government fees which an expenses required by the government and private fees. The service charge is the amount that the applicant seeking the Ethiopia visa online service must pay.
Applicants can currently choose among three different costs based on the visa's urgency.
- Normal: For citizens who need an e-Visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: For citizens who need an e-Visa in less than 02 days.
- Super Urgent: For people who need an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
Furthermore, we definitely recommend that you get Ethiopia travel insurance. When you are not in your home country, you will be protected against a variety of risks, including the COVID-19 pandemic, for a fee of US$ 299 for each application. We also want to underline that this is entirely optional; you can consider it based on your specific circumstances.
Hope you find this information regarding the Ethiopia visa requirements for Cape Verdeans useful. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require Ethiopia visa assistance. Professionals with many years of experience in this industry will save you a substantial amount of time and money when it comes to acquiring visa approval.