Ethiopia visa for French Southern Territories citizens
- 1. What Visa do I need to visit Ethiopia from French Southern Territories?
- 2. What documents do French Southern Territories citizens need to get an Ethiopian visa?
- 3. How can French Southern Territories citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
- 4. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia visa for French Southern Territories citizens: The Ethiopia visa application procedure for citizens of the French Southern Territories is a rapid and secure online process that may be completed in only a few days before travel. As of June 1, 2018, citizens of the majority of foreign countries must apply for a visa to enter Ethiopia, including French Southern Territories citizens.
In this article, let's get the Ethiopia entry requirements for the French Southern Territories visitors, check the visa services, cost and documents reequired.
Understanding about Ethiopia visa for travelers from French Southern Territories
1. What Visa do I need to visit Ethiopia from French Southern Territories?
Nationals of the French Southern Territories can apply for an Ethiopian tourist visa online or at the airport. Ethiopia tourist visas are allowed for a single entry for 30 or 90 days.
Nationals of the French Southern Territories holding service or diplomatic passports may enter Ethiopia without a visa for up to three months.
Visitors from the French Southern Territories are encouraged to apply for an Ethiopia visa online. Because the e-Visa informs travelers of their visa eligibility prior to departure, it can help travelers avoid complications and uncertainty upon arrival.
Please bear in mind that Ethiopia e-Visa holders must enter Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. The online visa prevents visitors from entering the nation via any other port.
2. What documents do French Southern Territories citizens need to get an Ethiopian visa?
Citizens of the French Southern Territories must present the following documents when applying for an e-Visa to Ethiopia:
- The passport is valid for a minimum of six months from the intended arrival date in Ethiopia.
- There should be at least one vacant page in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp. Applicants with dual citizenship should choose their country based on the passport they want to use for travel.
- A recent photograph of the applicant
- A business visa is not available to anybody under the age of 18. Parents who come to Ethiopia on a business visa with their children can apply for tourist visas for their children.
French Southern Territories candidates need to make sure the supporting documents for a smooth application process
3. How can French Southern Territories citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
Citizens of the French Southern Territories can now only apply for an Ethiopia visa from anywhere with an internet connection.
To apply for an Ethiopia visa, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form. Fill out the online forms completely at the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page to process your visa application to Ethiopia. All of the applicants' personal information must be included.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documents. Please carefully check your information to ensure it is correct and full. Then, select a payment method for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form. You will be asked to send us some supporting documents to complete your application form once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee.
- Step 3: Please check your email for your confirmed information, and we will notify you once your Ethiopia e-Visa is available. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival. Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we sent you through email in order to board the airline. If you hold a valid e-Visa and arrive in Ethiopia, you will have your passport stamped by the immigration officer.
4. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia Visa cost for French Southern Territories citizens includes two types of fees: the Ethiopia service fee and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: The amount you need to pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department before they would issue you a visa. This is the amount that applicants seeking an e-Visa must pay.
- Ethiopia service fee: The service charge is determined by the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
There are three sorts of services available:
- Normal visa: For people who need an e-Visa in three business days or less.
- Urgent visa: For individuals who need an e-Visa within two days.
- Super Urgent visa: For individuals who need an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
We also recommend you buy Ethiopian travel insurance. You will be protected against various risks, including the Covid pandemic, trip interruption/ cancellation, or lost baggage when you are not in your home country. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time for French Southern Territories citizens
A visa to Ethiopia may normally be issued in 1 to 3 business days from the French Southern Territories. Ethiopian authorities will evaluate the application, documentation, and payment once all required documents and information have been given. To track the status of their application, applicants can use the Check Status feature on the website Ethiopia Immigration Services.
The procedure may take longer than normal due to application errors or other circumstances. It is thus advised to allow at least 7 days for the visa to be processed and to apply well in advance of your trip.
Nationals of the French Southern Territories who apply from their home country will get visa correspondence or notifications by email. In this method, the visa confirmation and an electronic copy of the visa will be delivered to the applicant's email address.
Hope the information in the previous post was useful to you. If you have any additional questions about the Ethiopia visa for inhabitants of the French Southern Territories, please do not hesitate to contact us.