Ethiopia visa requirements for Gambian citizens
- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Gambia citizens
- 2. How can Gambia citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
- 3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Gambia citizens FAQs
Ethiopia, with its mountains, rivers, waterfalls, verdant valleys, and other natural wonders, is a poet's dream. Ethiopia, a place of natural contrasts, offers tourists a diverse cultural experience.
Allow Ethiopia Immigration Services to look into Ethiopia visa requirements for Gambian citizens, how Gambians may apply for and receive Ethiopian visas.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Gambia citizens
Gambians who desire to visit Ethiopia must get a visa before entering the country. Residents of the Gambia no longer need to apply in person at an Ethiopian embassy or consulate. While still in their home country, Gambia can apply for and get a visa.
With the Ethiopia online visa, say goodbye to long queues and tiresome paperwork.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
Ethiopian online visa was developed to speed up the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens from all nations can complete the online application form in a matter of minutes by answering a few easy questions.
Visa applications are normally processed within 24 hours, but in rare cases, it may take up to two days. When the visa is accepted, the applicant is notified by email.
Visitors can show their passports and visas to Ethiopian border officials at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants having the option of a 30-day or 90-day visa.
2. How can Gambia citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
What documents does Gambia need to get an Ethiopian Visa?
Before commencing the online application procedure, Gambia nationals must certify that they meet all requirements. Gathering the required documentation saves time and ensures a smooth application process.
Ethiopian applicants must also double-check their information. Incorrect data or an inability to present all essential documents may result in the visa being delayed or refused.
The following are the Ethiopia visa requirements for Gambian citizens:
- Passports must be valid for at least six months.
- There should be at least one empty page in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Applications who hold dual citizenship should select their nation based on the passport they want to use for travel.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is not eligible for a business visa. Parents who travel to Ethiopia with their children on a business visa may apply for tourist visas for their children.
The online visa system of Ethiopia ensures a streamlined and efficient application process.
Step by step to apply for the Ethiopia visa
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. To process your e-Visa to Ethiopia, fill out the online forms on the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page. Personal information about all candidates must be supplied.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the required documentation. Please double-check your information to ensure that it is right and full. Then, choose a payment method for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form. Once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be requested to provide further proof to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting your e-Visa. Please check your inbox for confirmation, and we will notify you once your Ethiopia e-Visa is available. The e-Visa will be processed and approved online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival. Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we gave you through email in order to board the aircraft. If you hold a valid e-Visa and arrive in Ethiopia, you may be required to supply biometric information and have a stamp implanted in your passport.
The online visa for Ethiopia offers the flexibility to apply at any time, from anywhere in the world
3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia Visa cost for Gambia citizens
When applying for an Ethiopian tourist e-visa, you must pay two visa fees: the Ethiopia service charge and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopian Government Charge: This is the fee that Gabon candidates must pay to the Ethiopian Immigration Department before they would issue them a visa. This is the amount that applicants seeking an eVisa must pay.
- Ethiopia service fee: The service charge is determined by the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
There are three sorts of services available:
- Normal visa: For people who need an e-Visa in three business days or less.
- Urgent visa: For individuals who need an e-Visa within two business days.
- Super Urgent visa: For individuals who need an e-Visa in less than 24 business hours.
We also strongly advise you to buy Ethiopia travel insurance. You will be protected against a variety of risks, including the Covid pandemic, for a fee of US$ 299 per application when you are not in your home country. Ethiopia Immigration Services also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Gambia
Gambia citizens get an Ethiopia visit visa generally given in 1-3 business days. Once all relevant documents and information have been provided, Ethiopian authorities will assess the application, paperwork, and fee payment. Applicants can utilize the convenient online visa portal to follow the status of their application.
Due to application issues or other situations, the procedure may take longer than usual. It is thus recommended that you allow at least 7 days for the visa to be processed and that you apply well in advance of your trip.
4. Ethiopia visa for Gambia citizens FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Ethiopia visa for Gambians. Please seek professional assistance.
Does Gambia need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Every traveler who wishes to visit Ethiopia must apply for an e-Visa.
How many times can I enter Ethiopia with an e-Visa?
You have a single entry with this electronic visa.
What is an Ethiopia e-Visa for Gambia?
It's a legal document that links to your passport and allows you to enter Ethiopia.
How long has Gambia been in the country of Ethiopia?
They can stay for up to 30 days. It should be noted that this visa cannot be used for paid work or employment.
Hope the preceding information was useful in understanding the Ethiopia visa requirements for Gambian citizens. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to arrange an Ethiopia visa service. Access to the internet is always free.