Ethiopia visa requirements for Grenadians in February 2024
Ethiopia, a vibrant country with a fascinating past and often referred to as the Horn of Africa, requires most travelers, including citizens of Grenada, to obtain a visa for entry. Fortunately, this process doesn't have to be time-consuming because of the new visa system called Ethiopia e-visa.
Visitors to Ethiopia, including Grenadian citizens, will need a tourist visa, and an Ethiopian online visa is valid for a single entry into the country. Keep reading to understand more about Ethiopia visas for Grenadian citizens!
The Ethiopia online visa is accessible to individuals from around the world
1. Do Grenadians need an Ethiopia visa to enter?
To enter the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Grenadian citizens must have a valid visa. Applying for an Ethiopian tourist visa in Grenada online is the quickest and most convenient option.
The Ethiopia online visa for Grenadians permits the holder to travel to the nation for tourist and recreational purposes.
The e-Visa eliminates the need for Grenadian applicants to visit an embassy or consular office in person to secure a visa. Instead, people may apply for an Ethiopia visa entirely online from the comfort of their own homes.
Grenadian citizens who wish to go to Ethiopia for other reasons, such as job hunting or long-term relocation, should be advised that the Ethiopia e-Visa does not include these activities.
We propose that they make an appointment with the Ethiopian embassy in Grenada to discuss further visa alternatives.
What is the Ethiopian e-Visa for Grenadian citizens?
Ethiopia Electronic Visa (e-Visa) is a tourist visa available online. It is often recognized as the most expedient and easiest visa for foreign travelers. Grenada passport holders are eligible to apply for an Ethiopian visa according to the Ethiopian visa rules.
The Ethiopian government implemented the e-visa system in 2017 to make it simpler for international travelers to get a visa.
Passport holders in Grenada have the following options:
- Ethiopia eVisa for 30 days – with a validity of 30 days for their entry
- Ethiopia eVisa for 90 days – with a validity of 90 days for their entry
Both e-Visas grant Grenada a single entry into the country for tourism.
The online visa system ensures swift processing, granting you approval in a fraction of the time compared to traditional methods.
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Grenada?
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form. Please fill out the online application forms with your information as well as the candidates' personal information.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documents. Please double-check your information to ensure it is accurate and complete. Then, select a payment option for your Ethiopia online visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form.
- Step 3: Request your e-visa through email. Check your email for confirmation, and we'll notify you when your Ethiopia eVisa is ready. Before being shipped to you, the e-visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
Notes about e-Visas
- Valid passport not less than 6 months.
- The Grenada passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Grenada passport holders who have dual nationality should pick their nationality based on the passport they will use for travel.
- Note that the business visa is not issued to individuals under the age of 18. Parents who come to Ethiopia with a business visa along with their children can apply for tourist visas for their children.
Embrace the convenience, efficiency, and security it offers, allowing you to embark on an unforgettable journey through the vibrant and culturally rich landscapes of Ethiopia.
3. How much is a visa from Grenada to Ethiopia?
Applicants from Grenada must pay a nominal processing cost for their Ethiopian eVisa.
The cost of an Ethiopian visa for Grenadians is determined by the kind of visa. The 30-day visa and the 90-day visa have different costs.
Grenadian candidates will be asked to provide their credit card information at the appropriate point in the application process.
Ethiopia visa fees are classified into two types:
- The government fee is the amount you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department before they would give you a visa. This is the required fee for applicants seeking an eVisa.
Any changes made after the government and administrative costs have been paid will be treated as a new application.
- The Ethiopia visa service price is the sum you must pay in advance for our services, which include advising you on your Ethiopia e-Visa, delivering the necessary documents, evaluating your application, and providing you with the results of your application. We will obtain your Ethiopian government e-Visa and email it to you so that you may print it before traveling to Ethiopia.
The service fee is based on the number of people in your application and the length of time you need the visa.
Ethiopia applications are processed in three stages
- Normal: For those who require an e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-visa in less than two business days.
- Super Urgent: For people who need an e-Visa in less than 24 business hours.
Ethiopia Immigration Services hopes this article will help you clear the Ethiopia visa for Grenadian citizens. If you have any questions or need to book an Ethiopia electronic visa, feel free to contact us. Our experienced staff with many years of experience will assist you in obtaining an Ethiopia visa approval in a timely and secure manner.