Ethiopia visa requirements for Hungarian citizens
Ethiopia, with its mountains, rivers, waterfalls, verdant valleys, and other natural wonders, is a poet's dream. Ethiopia, a place of natural contrasts, offers tourists a diverse cultural experience.
Allow Ethiopia Immigration Service to examine the rule of Ethiopia visa for Hungarians, as well as how persons in Hungary may apply for and get an Ethiopian visa.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Hungarian citizens
Citizens of Hungary who desire to visit Ethiopia must first get a visa. Citizens of Hungary are no longer required to apply in person at an Ethiopian embassy in Hungary. Candidates from Hungary can apply for and obtain a visa while they are still in their home country.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
Ethiopian online Visa was developed to speed up the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens from all eligible countries can quickly complete the online application form by answering a few simple questions.
Visa applications are normally processed within a maximum of 72 hours, but in rare cases, it may take up more time. When the visa is accepted, the applicant is notified by email.
Visitors can show their passports and visas to Ethiopian border officials at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants having the option of a 30-day or 90-day visa.
2. How to apply for a visa from Hungary
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form. Fill in the online forms at the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. Personal information about all candidates must be supplied.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documents. Please double-check that your information is correct and complete. Then, for the visa service charge, select a payment method and complete the secure checkout form. Once we have received full payment for the Visa service charge and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be requested to provide further documents to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting your e-Visa. Please check your inbox for the confirmation of your information, and we will notify you when your Ethiopia eVisa is available. You will receive your e-Visa after it has been processed and authorized online.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport when you arrive. Please print out the Ethiopia e-Visa that we provided you because the Immigration Officer may ask you to present it.
3. Documents required to obtain the Ethiopian visa for Hungary
Before beginning the online application process, nationals of Hungary must ensure that they satisfy all requirements. Preparing the required documents in advance will save time and guarantee a smooth application procedure.
Ethiopian applicants must also confirm their details. Due to erroneous data or the inability to submit all required papers, the visa may be delayed or denied.
The following are the Ethiopian visa requirements for nationals of Hungary:
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- At least one blank page in the passport should be available for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Applicants with dual citizenship should choose their home country based on the passport they want to use when traveling.
- A recent photograph of the applicant in color.
4. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
When applying for an Ethiopian visa online, Hungary nationals must pay two visa fees: the Ethiopian service price and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: The sum you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department before they would issue you a visa. This is the amount that applicants seeking an eVisa must pay.
- Ethiopia service charge: The service charge is determined on the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
At Ethiopia Immigration Service, there are 03 sorts of services available:
- Normal: For applicants who need an e-Visa in 03 business days or less.
- Urgent: For applicants who need an e-Visa within 02 days.
- Super urgent: Those who seek an e-Visa within 24 business hours are considered super urgent.
We also strongly advise you to acquire Ethiopia Travel Insurance. You will be protected against various risks, including the Covid pandemic, for a fee of US$ 299 per application when you are not in your home country. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Hungary
Visas to Hungary are typically issued within 01 to 03 business days. Ethiopian authorities will evaluate the application, documentation, and fee payment once all required documents and information have been given. To track the Ethiopia visa status of their application, applicants can use the handy online visa site.
The procedure may take longer than usual due to application errors or other circumstances. It is thus advised to allow at least 03 days for the visa to be processed and to apply well in advance of your trip.
Any visa communication or notices will be sent to Hungary nationals who apply from their home country through email. In this method, the visa confirmation and an electronic copy of the visa will be delivered to the applicant's email address.
Hope the preceding information has helped you understand the Ethiopian visa requirements for citizens of Hungary . Please contact our support team as soon as possible if you require any more assistance.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE