Ethiopia visa requirements for Irish citizens
- 1. What Visa Irish citizens need to visit Ethiopia?
- 2. How can Irish citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
- 3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Irish citizens FAQs
Ethiopia, the world's oldest country, enhanced its visa expedition program in 2017 by combining electronic travel authorization with a number of countries, including Ireland.
The Ethiopia e-Visa is the most efficient and convenient way to obtain a visa for the nation. This method is entirely electronic, and travelers from Ireland are not required to make appointments or visit Ethiopian embassies or consulates.
Let's take a look at the Ethiopia visa requirements for Irish citizens, including the necessary documents, the visa fees, and the processing period.
1. What Visa Irish citizens need to visit Ethiopia?
In Ireland, an Ethiopia visa may be obtained either online or at the airport. Ethiopian tourist visas are issued for either 30 or 90 days. An Ethiopian visa is granted to Irish citizens for touristic purposes, allowing them to stay in the country for up to 30 or 90 days. The eVisa is valid from the arrival date provided in the application.
Residents of Ireland are highly advised to apply for an Ethiopia visa online. Because the e-Visa notifies travelers about their visa eligibility before they go, it can assist them in avoiding hassles and uncertainties upon arrival.
Please keep in mind that holders of an e-Visa must enter Ethiopia through Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. The online visa prohibits Irish travelers from entering the country through any other ports.
What documents do Irish citizens need to get an Ethiopian visa?
While applying for an e-Visa to Ethiopia, Irish candidate must provide the following documents:
- Passports must be valid for at least six months from the arrival date in Ethiopia.
- At least one blank page in the passport should be available for the Immigration Officer to stamp. Applicants who hold dual citizenship should select their nation based on the passport they want to use for travel.
- A color photograph of the applicant
2. How can Irish citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
Residents of Ireland can now apply for an Ethiopia visa from any location with an internet connection.
Follow these procedures to apply for an Ethiopian visa:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. To process your e-Visa to Ethiopia, fill out the online forms on the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page. Personal information must be provided by all candidates.
- Step 2: Make payment for the visa fee. In this step, you should also double-check your information to confirm it is right and complete. Then, for our visa service charge, choose a payment method and complete the secure checkout form. Once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be requested to provide further documents to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Submit your visa application form. Please check your mailbox for confirmation, and we will contact you as soon as your Ethiopia e-Visa is ready. Before being sent to you, the e-Visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Once you receive your visa, you should print it out. The Immigration Officer at the airport will require them before allowing you to enter Ethiopia.
3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia visa costs for Irish citizens are classified as Ethiopia service fees and Ethiopia government fees.
- Ethiopia Government Amount: The fee that must be paid to the Ethiopia Immigration Department before a visa may be issued. This is the fee that e-Visa applicants are required to pay.
- Ethiopia service charge: The service fee is charged based on the number of individuals covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
Ethiopia Immigration Services currently provides three different types of services:
- Normal visa: For those who require an e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent visa: For individuals who require an e-Visa in 02 days.
- Super Urgent visa: For those who require an e-Visa within 24 hours.
We also strongly recommend that you purchase Ethiopia travel insurance. For a little charge, you will be protected against a range of threats, including the Covid pandemic, when you are not in your own country. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take based on your circumstances.
4. Ethiopia visa for Irish citizens FAQs
Is an Ethiopian visa necessary for Irish nationals?
Yes. Ireland is not on the Ethiopia visa exemption list, so Irish citizens must possess a visa to travel to Ethiopia.
How long can a tourist remain in Ethiopia with a tourist e-Visa?
Depending on the type of visa you have, the term might range from 30 to 90 days.
Can Irish citizens change the registration form online if I inadvertently entered in the wrong information?
If Irish candidates find any mistakes in your application, please contact us at [email protected].
Hope you found this article about Ethiopia visa requirements for Ireland informative. Please contact us if you wish to book the Ethiopia visa service or if you have any Ethiopia visa FAQs. Our knowledgeable team will work with you to save money and achieve visa acceptance as quickly as feasible.